REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 214 guests

Myprotein latest news, new product releases and money saving offers!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

12345678910 ... ... 2728293031323334353637

MyproteinIcon...24-04-2015 @ 10:54 
Member 1203, 340 posts
Morning bump!!
PhillippeHalterIcon...24-04-2015 @ 14:18 
Are horror films healthy...?
Member 5449, 2203 posts
Myprotein said:Morning bump!!

Good afternoon!

I've just bought some electrolytes from you and the packaging is open... Causing the contents to spill out of the envelope onto my kitchen floor

You can see from where it has split that it is a manufacturing fault

Can you send me another pouch please...?
PhillippeHalterIcon...29-04-2015 @ 05:27 
Are horror films healthy...?
Member 5449, 2203 posts
I said:
Good afternoon!
I've just bought some electrolytes from you and the packaging is open... Causing the contents to spill out of the envelope onto my kitchen floor

Morning Bump!

Funny how this got overlooked!

Update.

Myprotein have emailed asking which products seal was broken and have suggested that they send as container for me to use to store the product in.

They completely ignored my request for a replacement due to a damaged seal... And therefore contaminated content as well as the fact that I mentioned the product spilled out onto my kitchen floor.

Basically at this point Myprotein are absolutely poss poor when it comes to customer service which is unfortunately something that they are world famous for. It doesn't surprise me that my lasts post has not be responded to also as nobody really is interested when they need to do some else other than send another useless spam email or offer another absolutely pointless "sale" and stupid "Friday 20" non sense.

They are so cool it's unreal... No it's time for at least the bare minimum legal response and to send me a replacement even though I am frankly already unhappy with the fact you would even ask me to use another container knowing not what else may have been added to my product.

Again this is almost unbelievable.

I have emailed other supplement companies with this problem to make sure that I as a person am not being unfair to expect my product to arrive undamaged and if it is to expect a replacement and if I ask your for a replacement not to be ignored and you will ever guess what...?

All the supplement companies had the same response that they would have to replace the item by law.

Well done Myprotein! You are different from all other supplement companies! All the other ones actually value customer service.

You are a cheap cheap way to buy products and that is unfortunately all.

However they do say that you get what you pay for.

I await your response.
LeedsMiniPowerIcon...05-05-2015 @ 15:39 
Getting fat is just as dumb as using PED's
Member 3387, 2532 posts
SQ 275, BP 200, DL 290
765.0 kgs @ 114kgs UnEq
Well done Myprotein I will never you use you again!!

I was given a gift voucher for my birthday in denominations of £25 and £10 (note: this wasn't a discount code this was a voucher purchased at full value, as good as cash in my opinion)

When I tried to order using both I couldn't and was told I would have to order over 2 transactions paying postage on both orders! I e mailed the help line but was told nothing could be done.

Today I have used the second voucher and by using it I get charges £2.99 for standard delivery instead of the £1.99 if I wasn't using the voucher.

It's only a few pounds but it's the principal, I have used myprotein for years but will never using them again and will make sure I pass on my experience to as many people as I can.
walkerIcon...05-05-2015 @ 17:45 
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Bad tasting/mixing protein and bad customer service... I'm out
little_aIcon...05-05-2015 @ 20:11 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
PhillippeHalter said:
Myprotein have emailed asking which products seal was broken and have suggested that they send as container for me to use to store the product in.
They completely ignored my request for a replacement due to a damaged seal... And therefore contaminated content as well as the fact that I mentioned the product spilled out onto my kitchen floor.

Even the cleanest of kitchen floors can have traces of bleach, dog hairs and jizz. Dirty ones even more bad stuff for your guts. I've had only good experiences with MP, but me an Phil go back a longerer time. Come on MP boyz, sort the snags out so we can all order with confidence again. Yay.
JoshuaIcon...22-05-2015 @ 12:48 
Member 5555, 267 posts
SQ 230, BP 180, DL 0
410.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
PhillippeHalter said:
Good afternoon!

Hi Just seen your post here. Anything to do with any problems you find with your order goes through the customer service ticketing system ( http://www.myprotein.com/customer-services/contact-us.list ).

This ensures that the problem is tracked properly through to successful resolution, and where you can state your order number etc rather than posting your personal details on a public forum.

Products should be delivered to you in good condition, and IME when there is a problem and you notify them via customer services, they sort out a replacement pretty pronto.

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. If you ever have any MP issues and you want to make sure I get it pronto, send me a PM. That said, with customer services / delivery issues, they all have to go through Myprotein customer services.

J
JoshuaIcon...22-05-2015 @ 12:54 
Member 5555, 267 posts
SQ 230, BP 180, DL 0
410.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
LeedsMiniPower said:Well done Myprotein I will never you use you again!!

I was given a gift voucher for my birthday in denominations of £25 and £10 (note: this wasn't a discount code this was a voucher purchased at full value, as good as cash in my opinion)

When I tried to order using both I couldn't and was told I would have to order over 2 transactions paying postage on both orders! I e mailed the help line but was told nothing could be done.

Today I have used the second voucher and by using it I get charges £2.99 for standard delivery instead of the £1.99 if I wasn't using the voucher.

It's only a few pounds but it's the principal, I have used myprotein for years but will never using them again and will make sure I pass on my experience to as many people as I can.

I know the using multiple codes on the same order can be annoying - I have found the same myself.

I hear what you are saying about them being gift vouchers, and I will raise the issue with myprotein. I suspect it is a current limitation of their software, but would be good if they accepted them.

Thanks for the heads up, and sorry that it has caused a problem for you.

J
LeedsMiniPowerIcon...22-05-2015 @ 15:42 
Getting fat is just as dumb as using PED's
Member 3387, 2532 posts
SQ 275, BP 200, DL 290
765.0 kgs @ 114kgs UnEq
I can accept that the system may not allow it however when I e mailed in i was told i couldn't, then on the next order getting charged a higher delivery fee for using a voucher was the last straw.

I know nothing will come of it but you have lost a loyal customer.
MyproteinIconMyprotein Birthday Celebrations! 50% OFF Aminos25-05-2015 @ 12:53 
Member 1203, 340 posts
To celebrate our birthday, we have amazing offers for you all week.

50% OFF our Amino Acids range.

Use Code:BDAY50

Offer valid until midnight 29th May, or whilst stock lasts.

Click here[url=]http://www.myprotein.com/all-offers/50-off-aminos.list?utm_sou...

Ramsay777Icon...25-05-2015 @ 17:00 
Member 3942, 1107 posts
SQ 200, BP 160, DL 315
675.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Oh wow that's embarrassing, we have two people complaining about the service they've received from MP and the MP official account totally ignores them and posts up a deal instead.
MyproteinIconMyprotein Birthday Celebrations! 25% On Selected Whey26-05-2015 @ 15:47 
Member 1203, 340 posts
Save a massive 25% on selected Whey products!

Check out our huge range here [url=]http://www.myprotein.com/all-offers/birthday-offer-it-s-all-ab... [/url]

Spread the word!

little_aIcon...26-05-2015 @ 19:43 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Ramsay777 said:Oh wow that's embarrassing, we have two people complaining about the service they've received from MP and the MP official account totally ignores them and posts up a deal instead.

PMSL. They ignored your post and posted another deal. Genius marketing. It's like Benetton all over again Grin
BenvieIcon...27-05-2015 @ 08:54 
embarrasingly poor bench
Member 2684, 4043 posts
SQ 240, BP 135, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 27.05.2015 @ 08:55 AM by Benvie
Did anyone see the post knocking about Facebook that is alleging that a study was done on various brands to test their protein content and found myprotein whey contains a fraction of the protein it stated on the label. Does anyone know about the validity of these claims/how genuine the study was? I also wonder if anyone from myprotein has anything to say about the allegations.
BigMaccaIcon...27-05-2015 @ 10:01 
understanding of the sport, little he has.
Member 798, 9943 posts
SQ 260, BP 150, DL 272.5
682.5 kgs @ 82.5kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 27.05.2015 @ 10:03 AM by BigMacca
Benvie said:Did anyone see the post knocking about Facebook that is alleging that a study was done on various brands to test their protein content and found myprotein whey contains a fraction of the protein it stated on the label. Does anyone know about the validity of these claims/how genuine the study was? I also wonder if anyone from myprotein has anything to say about the allegations.

It will be bo***cks.

There have been loads of these tests carried out independently (including by groups of forum members) and myprotein have always been on the money with the percentage content of their whey.
S
They might have customer service issues, but they don't underdose their whey

12345678910 ... ... 2728293031323334353637

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions