Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMy 410kg Deadlift 2/5/2012

My 410kg Deadlift 2/5/2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Been a little weak in all my training recently so was happy with this, seems I will hit my peak for Brits just in time
easy!!
Lovely pull
looked comfy, Cant wait for the Britains.
Gat dayum! Eek
Very nice
Plenty there, looking forward to fireworks at BSM
Nice clean rep.

What are your goals for 2012
NickJones said:Nice clean rep.

What are your goals for 2012

Win Brits, win europes, win wsm, should be pretty easy I think (!) I just wanna be proud of what I have done at the end of the year. Obviously I would like to win all them but it's easier said than done. I'd like to Deadlift (with straps) 460 at some point this year. Also I would like to log press 200kg but that seems to be getting further away not closer
robhughes
terryhollands said:
Win Brits, win europes, win wsm, should be pretty easy I think (!) I just wanna be proud of what I have done at the end of the year. Obviously I would like to win all them but it's easier said than done. I'd like to Deadlift (with straps) 460 at some point this year. Also I would like to log press 200kg but that seems to be getting further away not closer

Best of luck buddy . A bit of belief and luck aswell as hard work it's possible.
Very comfy pull...430-40 should be there for Brits I'd imagine
Well done Terry Happy
comfy pull

Look a lot better at the new bodyweight too. Be great to see such monsterous pulls in the flesh at brits. Did you not fancy going heavier or playing it smart Grin
terryhollands said:
Also I would like to log press 200kg but that seems to be getting further away not closer

do you think the drop in bodyweight is the reason the log is getting tougher
martinb said:
do you think the drop in bodyweight is the reason the log is getting tougher

maybe mate. my knee is really bad at the minute which isn't helping. even doing it strict its making the clean very hard

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMy 410kg Deadlift 2/5/2012
Return to top View Desktop Site