Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsFinland strongest man 2013 1-2.6.13 U105kg&Open

Finland strongest man 2013 1-2.6.13 U105kg&Open

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Here are events and competitor list:

Qualifying events:
1. Power steps 200kg and 230kg 5 steps with both
2. Press medley 100axle*1 120kg log*1 and 140kg viking (amrap)
3. Wheel barrow 1*20m walk dont know weigh
4. 150kg sand back walk long as you cant

Final events 2.6.13
5. Housepull
6. Hercules hold 150kg
7. Max deadlift last man standing
8. Stones 100-180

Top6 from opens and 105ers goes to final

Competitor list open:
1. Ahonen Arto
2. Aimasmäki Janne
3. Illikainen Jonne
4. Jaakola Mika
5. Jokinen Jarno
6. Järvi Juha-Matti
7. Karlsson Pedro
8. Kirselä Jarno
9. Pulkkanen Kari
10. Saha Mika
11. Wretdal Patrik

U 105 kg
1. Hartikainen Janne!!!
2. Jokinen Joni-Petteri
3. Keskinen Juha
4. Majuri Ville
5. Mehtälä Jarkko
6. Nikkonen Mika
7. Paaso Paavo
8. Pakkanen Juho
9. Peltomaa Harri!!!
10. Peltomaa Pasi
11. Pennanen Jarkko
12. Purmonen Joni
13. Rantanen Jyrki
14. Reinikainen Topias
15. Ruottunen Timo
16. Saalasti Henri
17. Sammalkangas Ismo
18. Sammalkangas Tero
19. Valo Marko

My goal is top2 there are one really bad boy on line up and he is Janne Hartikainen (3*U105 kg world champion)

What you lads like about events? I'd like more static strenght comps but no can do, i'll give 100% for sure Happy
the press medley sounds cool and so does housepull whatever that is? im guessing maybe a caravan arm over arm or something
DomRedshaw said:the press medley sounds cool and so does housepull whatever that is? im guessing maybe a caravan arm over arm or something

Cheers mate and yes it is arm over arm, the place where comp will be held is a Teijo house's factory area. So the object what we pull is Teijo house Happy
MrSmall
Yeah I saw Janne Hartikainen was back, he did a piss easy 180x2 stone to 54" or something mad the other day, saw on FB.

Joni is competing, hooraY!
MrSmall said:Yeah I saw Janne Hartikainen was back, he did a piss easy 180x2 stone to 54" or something mad the other day, saw on FB.

Joni is competing, hooraY!

Yeah mate Janne handle 180kg stone so easily that it looks more like 120kg Cool I think that he has never lost in the stones in u105kg serie!!! And yes beast from Berlin is there too Happy
Great to see Hartikainen back...but Harri will smash him Grin

Anyone know what kind of shape Joni is in? Hope he makes the final
MrSmall
He did a 160x4 frontie the other day
MrSmall said:He did a 160x4 frontie the other day

Strong

OH? Deadlift?
JC said:Great to see Hartikainen back...but Harri will smash him Grin

Anyone know what kind of shape Joni is in? Hope he makes the final

Thanks James, i'll promise i will give him rum for hes money!!!!
My weigh cutting was a totally disaster, i havent eat and drink nothing today...1h 45min before i left to the comp place my scale shows 105,2kg and and after 45min in comp scale my weigh was 106,2kg. Then i have only one hour left to cut 1.2kg...after one hour scale says 105,5kg and thats it i go opens tomorrow Cool
Joni did 9th place in 105ers...
I did 6th place in opens so i earned my place for tomorrow finals Happy
Bummer that you didn't make weight Harri. Well done anyway on getting through to the next day.

How did Janne do in the 105's?
Sparrow said:Bummer that you didn't make weight Harri. Well done anyway on getting through to the next day.

How did Janne do in the 105's?

Janne won all four qualifying event Cool He is a pretty amazing...Events like this i cant beat him, but if se have static strenght event then i can beat him or pushed him very hard...

First event power stairs: one step were 48cm and the object what we lift were 53cm, its pretty f**king hard event when you are 171cm midget like me, well i was third last in that event so not good start for comp
Peltomaa said:
Janne won all four qualifying event Cool He is a pretty amazing...Events like this i cant beat him, but if se have static strenght event then i can beat him or pushed him very hard...
First event power stairs: one step were 48cm and the object what we lift were 53cm, its pretty f**king hard event when you are 171cm midget like me, well i was third last in that event so not good start for comp

I remember Joni training for that last year (or it may have even been the year before?) - looked like a pretty ridiculous set up, particularly for the shorter guys.
Sparrow said:
I remember Joni training for that last year (or it may have even been the year before?) - looked like a pretty ridiculous set up, particularly for the shorter guys.

Cheers Sparrow...Ridicolous is the fact that the i gave criticize this issue in one big forum in Finland, so most of the answers was that I am pussy/crybaby...Harri go and get more strenght etc...Cool

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsFinland strongest man 2013 1-2.6.13 U105kg&Open
Return to top View Desktop Site