REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 322 guests
You are here: HomeForumtonyRAW → View All Posts

View All Posts: tonyRAW

» Is Glenn Pendlay really a weightlifting troll? (Go to post)24-07-2013 @ 17:32 
MarkClegg said:Its True Mr FaggotRAW !

Some of us on here while nowhere near as sharp as you behind a keyboard have actually been out of this cyberspace and into the real world and done s**t for people .

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disapoint/grand/iiLLU.gif

Tom_Martin said:Seriously, where do you get your sense of entitlement from!?

Are we in North Korea? I'm more sinned against than sinning.
» Is Glenn Pendlay really a weightlifting troll? (Go to post)24-07-2013 @ 14:04 
Rick said:
You have no "troll" status on here. Whatever else you may or may not be (and I have no problem with you or your posts, in the interests of clarity), I don't believe I've ever seen you engage in trolling.
Tony: for, I rather think, the last time, I'm reminding you that if you can't play nice you won't be allowed in the sandpit at all.

Rick can you clarify how I'm not "playing nicely"? Look at the third response on this thread and tell me if Fazc is "playing nicely". I would like to believe that there are no double standards and that you are applying the same rules to everyone.
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)23-07-2013 @ 15:57 
Tom_Martin said:How low down did you have the bar for you 200kg PB? Happy

Lol well not diep s**t deep about 2" below parallel. You don't get any extra marks for going diep s**t deep.
» Is Glenn Pendlay really a weightlifting troll? (Go to post)23-07-2013 @ 15:53 
Most who deny that Wayne is a troll are usually trolls themselves. I fail to see how dogs sticking their heads out of windows or snakes can be described as on-topic.

The people posting on the second page of this thread have 5-star troll status.

If someone is going to call me names then call me Glenn, Rippetoe or some worthwhile kunt.
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)22-07-2013 @ 23:18 
JackRevans said:#tonyraw

Tell me about it Jack. High bar phaggotry at its finest.

http://assets.motivationalgenerator.com/hashed_silo_content/54...
» Is Glenn Pendlay really a weightlifting troll? (Go to post)22-07-2013 @ 18:30 
Cuddles said:LOL Grin

My head hurts, can someone tell me why any of this matters?

It is more weightlifting related (we see many Klokov vids on Sugden) than the Wayne BS we see on a day to day basis. If you want to see non-weightlifting related BS i.e. Fazc getting outed for G4P check this out

unit94 said:The best part of that thread is Rippetoe trolling everyone on the first few pages.

Rippetoe should have started a new account and trolled as someone else so that he can easily blame another strength coach for his trolling.
» Is Glenn Pendlay really a weightlifting troll? (Go to post)22-07-2013 @ 12:30 
I'm not a big fan of weightlifting however this little debacle on Rippetoe's forum is quite interesting. Is it really Pendlay or is he being set up?

http://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/showthread.php?t=4...

The second link has proof of how they arrived at the conclusion it is Glenn.
» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)22-07-2013 @ 11:43 
Tom_Martin said:His non bounced squats are still pretty bounced lol

No way!

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17109365/images/...
» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)22-07-2013 @ 11:17 
Impressive lifting Jack, we need to celebrate with a lovely song

Non-bounced squats and a dead PB, can only mean Jack is on his way to total Jacktitude!
» dasalou (Go to post)13-07-2013 @ 18:55 
ursus said:
is that in inches and does it get bigger when fully erect ?

wots it with da homosectionalism all of a sudden?

James Dasaolu becomes second-fastest Briton in history
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)13-07-2013 @ 11:28 
Tessa said:
Tom??????

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/100...
» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)13-07-2013 @ 10:13 
No e-hate Jack but how much could you really squat if you squatted low-bar 1-2 inches below parallel? 180kg, 190kg?
» supplements that help strength (Go to post)13-07-2013 @ 10:09 
Rodger said:whats the issue with weeatabix?Confused

Weetabix are awesome supplements.
» supplements that help strength (Go to post)13-07-2013 @ 09:55 
brownbear said:
I don't really see either of those things as a supplement

You're just like a woman. A supplement is something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.

Ever seen a lion eating beef with added BCAAs or a cow eating grass with iron,vitamins addded?
» Koklyaev 362.5 kg deadlift x 9 ...... :D (Go to post)13-07-2013 @ 09:39 
Fatpete said:
799.176 is 362.5 x 2.2046

797.5 is 362.5 x 2.2
they left off the .0046

RAW dedication Pete, you forgot Koklyaev weighs 400lbs or 180kg. I doubt he carried a calculator to the gym.

You are here: HomeForumtonyRAW → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions