Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitQuestion for the married blokes ?

Question for the married blokes ?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

lil_lee
PAGAN said:
f**king brilliant idea!!!

and who said romance was dead... we will all turn up for it and everythin nial... ha
if its the same girl that we have seen a few times..she may just die of embarrassment if you ask her at the OSG on the platform with a load of meatlockers standing around ... your best bet is asking at asda..100% success rate
lil_lee said:
and who said romance was dead... we will all turn up for it and everythin nial... ha

MAX PROPOSAL !!!
Like the ideas boys haha think i wanna go more romantic thou as i can imagine the reaction at osg if i asked Grin haha
not married yet, but when i proposed i took her to london for a few nights, was going to see a show and asked her in hotel beforehand, down on one kneee... shaking like a s**tting dog, even though I knew she's say yes we had a house together and she was 6 months pregnant lol.
went to show that night, went on a riverboat cruise meal and disco one the thames which was f**king awesome i got smashed to celebrate. there was some weirdo cabaret singer who later appeared on x factor but didnt get through the first round lol

getting married next june in cyprus
bignige i thought you had just come out of a bad relationship, is this a different one? quick turnaround mate lol! best of luck
Jabba
In a small speedboat in the middle of Lake Windermere.No audience to smirk if she'd said no, no witnesses to me throwing her overboard if he had done either.

Married 16 years.
on an island in the middle of the maldives while moon bathing(its like sun bathing but for gingers). she said yes but now thinks otherwiseAngry
when i found mine was up the spout i thought id better ask.6 years down the line all good.
Pompy said:not married yet, but when i proposed i took her to london for a few nights, was going to see a show and asked her in hotel beforehand, down on one kneee... shaking like a s**tting dog, even though I knew she's say yes we had a house together and she was 6 months pregnant lol.
went to show that night, went on a riverboat cruise meal and disco one the thames which was f**king awesome i got smashed to celebrate. there was some weirdo cabaret singer who later appeared on x factor but didnt get through the first round lol

getting married next june in cyprus
bignige i thought you had just come out of a bad relationship, is this a different one? quick turnaround mate lol! best of luck

Good relationship gone bad ! Few weeks apart, very much needed changes n both decided didnt want anyone else !! Simples
Did it in Paris under the Eiffel tower. She was chuffed and ran up a massive phone bill phoning her family. Glad Im married now, much easier than planning a f**king wedding - watch your strongman get pants now mate
bryce said:Did it in Paris under the Eiffel tower. She was chuffed and ran up a massive phone bill phoning her family. Glad Im married now, much easier than planning a f**king wedding - watch your strongman get pants now mate

Missis loves the sport and encourages me Happy loves comin to watch and admits gets turned on by me competing i normally get f**ked after comps and ridden like sea biscuit hahaha

COANANS Grin

MURDERRRR Grin

Hahahaha
listen ,if your conditioning lets you down...ill step up to the plate
Boar said:listen ,if your conditioning lets you down...ill step up to the plate

Aw thanks mate ! Shows you really care hahaha ill let her know Grin
Boar said:listen ,if your conditioning lets you down...ill step up to the plate

Off topic mate

New thread
bignige1986 said:
Missis loves the sport and encourages me Happy loves comin to watch and admits gets turned on by me competing i normally get f**ked after comps and ridden like sea biscuit hahaha
COANANS Grin
MURDERRRR Grin
Hahahaha

Cheeky f**ker - thats racism that is. With the strongman going bad its usually lack of time from all the planning, unless of course you dump it all on her. Grin

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitQuestion for the married blokes ?
Return to top View Desktop Site