Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho would you most like to train with?

Who would you most like to train with?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

It appears that I'm dead as f**k to everyone !!
Boar said:It appears that I'm dead as f**k to everyone !!

Not to me mate. Forever the king. Although I was starting to think you were actually dead
Post Edited: 04.04.2014 @ 21:35 PM by milsy

I almost shed a tear over your retirement the other day whilst going through my old kit bag I found my first set if knee wraps you gave years ago
milsy said:
I almost shed a tear over your retirement the other day whilst going through my old kit bag I found my first set if knee wraps you gave years ago

We had some fun times at caged steel.
The worst thing is boar promised to come back and even started a new log then deleted his fbook and disapeared off here
General_ill said:
We had some fun times at caged steel.

Was really good while it lasted had a good thing going there sadly it was shirt lived
yes !!

all these things !

I have had a very s**t 6 months for sure, low quality indeed.

I didn't think it could get worse then smalls went and got engaged to MY bit of fluff.
bryce said:Pagan/Ed/fandango/smalls - all the people I dont train with anymore!

we should arrange a reunion.

I'm looking forward to the day after you train with my brother when you realise what a terrible mistake you've made ! and not because the trainings hard.
Nigella Lawson.

Just deleted a really gay post where I named every single bloke I've met through this sport. Absolutely the best set of lads.

Had the best times of my life training with you lot...f**king hell I'm drunk and emotional Grin
JamieG said:
Billytheold

Yes! At his place. And then into the woods afterwards to hit trees with pieces of wood.
PAGAN said:Nigella Lawson.

Just deleted a really gay post where I named every single bloke I've met through this sport. Absolutely the best set of lads.

Had the best times of my life training with you lot...f**king hell I'm drunk and emotional Grin

We love ya man.
Pagan, sugden hug?Happy
General_ill said:
We love ya man.

You f**kers better come to my funeral. Accidents aside I'm nailed on to die first out of my strongman buddies.
Rodger said:Pagan, sugden hug?Happy

Oh hell yeah Rodger!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho would you most like to train with?
Return to top View Desktop Site