Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosVOS TV - Will Egan - Training 2011 - 2012

VOS TV - Will Egan - Training 2011 - 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MartinCee
James26
Good vid and very impressive squat!

Keep them coming Martin
johnHorton
great training, Will
MartinCee
Thanks James will do!
Well done will.
Defo one to watch.
I just wish these VOS vids had the weights displayed, of all the sets shown

pisses me off not knowing what weights they are lifting
JC said:I just wish these VOS vids had the weights displayed, of all the sets shown

x2. Massively annoying.
MartinCee
Sorry boys I put the top weights in...unfortunately i dont always have the other ones to hand and dont want to get it wrong. I try and produce quality videos that are an accurate reflection of the particular training session. Please also take into account that this takes time and effort all of which is my own and of no financial benefit to myself....
MartinCee said:Sorry boys I put the top weights in...unfortunately i dont always have the other ones to hand and dont want to get it wrong. I try and produce quality videos that are an accurate reflection of the particular training session. Please also take into account that this takes time and effort all of which is my own and of no financial benefit to myself....

I for one am more than happy with top weights, and massively appreciative of the work you are putting in. Everyone is.
MartinCee
Thanks Martin mate...I put these videos together for the love of the sport and for everyone's enjoyment. I take all comments good or bad and hopefully improve on the quality and production every time. I just wanted to make the point that I try and release the video as early after it is filmed as possible and for me to obtain weights off of people can be very difficult after the event... Anyway I will keep the videos coming...Thanks for your support!
Robbo said:
JC said:I just wish these VOS vids had the weights displayed, of all the sets shown

x2. Massively annoying.

lol @ you old moaning bas***ds!
http://www.thereformedbroker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Ho...
Lol. Must also say though Martin, I do enjoy the videos and watch all of them. They are a good watch. Keep them coming in!
MartinCee
Thanks Robbo i will be sure to keep them coming...Thanks for watching mate!
I enjoy the vids. Was just simply putting out I'd enjoy them more if I knew all the weights

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosVOS TV - Will Egan - Training 2011 - 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site