Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSmelling salts/nose torque

Smelling salts/nose torque

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

What's about these days? Any recommendations
Latest batch of Big Ben Nose Napalm is where it's at... Like double strength Nose Tork loal, nearly melted my face off when I opened it
CAJ said:Latest batch of Big Ben Nose Napalm is where it's at... Like double strength Nose Tork loal, nearly melted my face off when I opened it

Christ, that sounds dangerous. A new bottle of nose tork is pretty powerful. Nearly blinded me once.
scruffmcbuff
That nose napalm is way too strong for my liking!
The super strength version had me run out of the gym crying haha the normal stuff is good though just be careful for the first few uses!
Jaybuk
What is the science behind these workin? Only stuff I can find says it makes you extra focused but not
Much reasoning why, does it actually cause a strength increase An if so how much?
Theyre not a performance enhancing drug lol there will be zero strength gain over what you are capable of naturally.. it's a more an 'anti-performance neurosis'/adrenaline agent. By getting a painful stinging sinuses/eyes gets you fired up, clear of any other thoughts - 'in the zone' just like slapping, shouting etc
I've never understood this popular practice.
billynomates
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I've never understood this popular practice.

Do you remain calm before lifting Wayne? Prefer the quiet approach myself I must say
billynomates said:
Do you remain calm before lifting Wayne? Prefer the quiet approach myself I must say

I might say "come on" to myself or something, but I don't get hyped up.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSmelling salts/nose torque
Return to top View Desktop Site