Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsSkinnyfat To Just Skinny!

Skinnyfat To Just Skinny!

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

the fact thay you can already strict press 60x11 with a pec thats not 100% id think heading right direction mate

and wot ed sed
EDCLARKE said:You probably need to adjust your expectations mate . I actually think 80k is pretty good when you consider you haven't pressed at all and you've torn your pec. Slowly slowly catcher monkey and all that bo***cks

Aye, you are probably right Ed. 80k was my strict press PB for ages so I shouldn't be too pissed off. I'm more gutted at how fragile my pec felt than my strength levels tbh.

Dan, it will be a while yet before I make the pilgrimage to the Mecca that is the Junction. I deffo plan to go to the Northern qualifiers to watch so will catch you then if not before Happy
Rodger said:the fact thay you can already strict press 60x11 with a pec thats not 100% id think heading right direction mate

and wot ed sed

Cheers Rodger. I'm a moaning c**t at the best of times so I'm not the best at being injured!Grin
This old pec damage could rumble on for a while such is the difficulty in resting it etc, what was it that caused it ? When I hurt my calf it was doing some sprinting after a weights session that I deffo didnt need

And I wont ever be strict pressing 80k again and pb is 110 !

Did u sell the plates to jabba in the end ?

Xxxx
I did it when I tried to 'rack' a bench press and missed the catchersUnhappy

Yeah sold Jabba the plates and what a very nice chap he is Happy
What a pisser of away to hurt your glorious pectoral !

Agreed, jabba is one of the good souls.

You might have to write a whole year off like joni did and do piss boring rehab , which is a s**tter but might be necessary
Post Edited: 26.03.2013 @ 20:25 PM by PAGAN
STRICT PRESS

Barx20
40kx8
60kx6
80kx3

Pec felt ok so left it that.

Grace with 40k - did 15 reps then got a phone call from work asking me to go in 11pm-4am for 18hrs pay. Grace was forgotten about...but I would love to get up to 60k inside 3mins as a medium term target.f**k knows how people do it sub two mins but then I've never been fit and or strong!

Did 100 pressups in multiple sets and came in to get ready for work.Felt a few 'pulls' in the pec while doing these but nothing that felt too bad.
buy a rower with all the overtime moneys !!!

and as far as boarman is concerned , SOLID PRESSING and pressups mean the pec is functioning and probably ready for some light rehab or some shizzle (running is what i mean)
I'd love to buy a rower Boarski but I'll probably fritter it away on council tax and my cars MOT Roll-Eyes

Hopefully gonna do some rowing tomorrow Happy
lol ... fritter !! tax c**ts !!

big kisses !
Grace is fun..................NOT!!!!
Grace sucks cock John...probably.

Did a bunch of gay stuff for back and bi's then ...

CONCEPT II

2mins warm up

30s row / 30s rest x5x150m - didn't quite make the 150m on all sets but probably averaged it.

My PB that I can find is 15 sets at those intervals. That was not when I was particularly fit so that will do for an initial target. Just looking for progression each workout.
Good to see the pec seems to be on the mend, any chance ur fit for this saturday
Nice to see you doing some fitness stuff mate I seem to rember you wanting to get into it at some point, will follow with interest. I'm also getting the fitness fad calling again

Ps, looking forward to sinking a few Stella's next Friday if you would do me the pleasure of having one or 2 with me at bulmers wedding.
Robbo said:Nice to see you doing some fitness stuff mate I seem to rember you wanting to get into it at some point, will follow with interest. I'm also getting the fitness fad calling again

Ps, looking forward to sinking a few Stella's next Friday if you would do me the pleasure of having one or 2 with me at bulmers wedding.

17th of March it was Robbo...

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsSkinnyfat To Just Skinny!
Return to top View Desktop Site