Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionSUPPLIMENTS WHO USES THEM AND WHAT BRANDS AND WHO DOESENT USE ANY?

SUPPLIMENTS WHO USES THEM AND WHAT BRANDS AND WHO DOESENT USE ANY?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

hi there every 1 im just interested in what suppliment people use and wha brands even prices and those people who might not even use any and just get what they need from food let me know please.(turbo kid)
Currently non.

The closest I come is the ocasional use of red bull or supermarket copy, and the smoothy I make for breaky which contains; milk powder, oats, fruit and oil.

Some times I will buy protein powders and then I'll use an 80% whey concentrate from a bulk supplier i.e. whey consortium.

Add to that the frequent use of ibuprofen!
I tend to use a dictionary/spellchecker with only moderate use of the caps lock key...Wink
im just thinking weather to use any or just spent the money on buying more meats,fish wounder which works best food or food and suppliments.
www.muscletalk.co.uk
Supplements:

a) Taste s**te
b) Cost a fortune
c) Often give you s**ts/wind/bloated belly

I gave up on them and stick to good old fashioned food - after all its been around for centuries and you can vary it to suit your taste more than either a strawberry/vanilla/choc shake which tastes worse than arse. Food is where its at. I take a multivit every day and thats only because I dont eat enough fruit and veg, but thats all I bother with, and it works for me.
doc77 said:
Supplements:

a) Taste s**te
b) Cost a fortune
c) Often give you s**ts/wind/bloated belly

I gave up on them and stick to good old fashioned food - after all its been around for centuries and you can vary it to suit your taste more than either a strawberry/vanilla/choc shake which tastes worse than arse. Food is where its at. I take a multivit every day and thats only because I dont eat enough fruit and veg, but thats all I bother with, and it works for me.

Why is powdered food suddenly not conisidered food anymore? Confused

Supplemnts;

a) Can taste nice
b) Can be very convieniant
c) Never given me any wind Happy

but can be;

d) overpriced crap
e) completly unsessary
g) Fish and chips taste a lot better.
its just my opinion, but I would rather go down the meat market and buy up a load of steaks and have steak and chips instead of supps - I got 9 8oz rump steaks for 12 quid yesterday.. Even a tin of tuna 4 slices of bread a big dollop of mayo and a bag of crisps beats a supplement on taste, protein and calorific value, as well as being cheaper.
doc77 said:
its just my opinion, but I would rather go down the meat market and buy up a load of steaks and have steak and chips instead of supps - I got 9 8oz rump steaks for 12 quid yesterday.. Even a tin of tuna 4 slices of bread a big dollop of mayo and a bag of crisps beats a supplement on taste, protein and calorific value, as well as being cheaper.

I can agree on the steak and chips!
I use various labs suppliments

Excellent products include such items as 'Dat dere cell tech'
9 steaks 4 12quid do u know the guy and how much does that cost though mattgriff
oh and nice 1 carl thats big help.
supplements are good if fused properly. they should not be a meal replacement.good old fashioned food is the best along side a protein shake thats what i tend to do. cheap protien such as bulkpowders.co.uk i feel is good for me plain and good quality.
it all depends on the individual. and if you body can take a large amount.

my fav supplement is l gluatamine. excellent for recovery and growth. that along side vit c is a winner for me
that sounds good i take maximuscle products at the min but with the credit crunch and all im starting bout thinkin of cheaper brands but in the back of my head it sayin the cheeper 1 will just be a money gimmic.
bsn no-explode i find its very good pre workout but i also have to agree with the steak and chips fans

You are here: HomeForumNutritionSUPPLIMENTS WHO USES THEM AND WHAT BRANDS AND WHO DOESENT USE ANY?
Return to top View Desktop Site