Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosHarri Peltomaa raw squat 280kg PR

Harri Peltomaa raw squat 280kg PR

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

There are more there though but still over the moon Happy Old pr was 275kg with double sleeves and today i made my new pr with single sleeves

270kg

280kg
has to be the strangest squat setup ive ever seen?

Strong as foooooook though !
hixxy1985 said:has to be the strangest squat setup ive ever seen?

It's the way they roll in finlandia!
Harris that looks easy! And that bar looks much Hardee than normal bar well done
hixxy1985 said:has to be the strangest squat setup ive ever seen?

Cheers G-force!!! My right wrist is a bit f**ked so squatting with camber feels better and doing with monolift (first time) ever only cos i'm lazy Roll-Eyes
Massive squat Harri, that is indeed a wierd reverse monolift kind of thing, looks quite cool though.
brownbear said:Harris that looks easy! And that bar looks much Hardee than normal bar well done

Cheets Adam!!! one of the spotters said, why not try 300kg squat now? I said, leaving a hunger for next time Happy
Benvie said:Massive squat Harri, that is indeed a wierd reverse monolift kind of thing, looks quite cool though.

Cheers Benvie, there is also a normal monolift, but i like this more...
Peltomaa said:
Cheets Adam!!! one of the spotters said, why not try 300kg squat now? I said, leaving a hunger for next time Happy

Normal bar and wraps 300 easy
Peltomaa said:

brownbear said:

I'd agree with brownbear...so much harder to squat on a bar like that, for several reasons

Great squat mate
lovely squat bigman
JC&BrownB cheers boys 300kg is one of biggest milestone for me, so i want to be 100% sure that i get then when i try it

I have deadlift comp after three weeks 16.3.13, so i'm not sure am i going to try it before the comp...
STRONG
looked comfortable!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosHarri Peltomaa raw squat 280kg PR
Return to top View Desktop Site