Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosFor those of you who can't do pullups

For those of you who can't do pullups

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall
For those who are no good at pullups, here's a 7 year old girl.

haha that's great Happy

Although I'm not surprised, people who are good at chinups do tend to look like 7 year old girls Tongue Grin
Like this fellow...

PorkPie said:Like this fellow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boLl8rGhJvE&feature=channel...

strong mofo. but it looks like he's practicing legs for buttery fly in swimming Grin Grin
wow! i was gunna say i feel like a sissy girl because i cant do pull ups! but even sissy girls can do then now a days Eek
I find pull ups tough.

I do "ladders", which means, 1rep - rest - 2 reps - rest - 3 reps and so forth. I can get up to about 6 or 7 on the ladder - I don't come back down the ladder.

Its a good exercise.
i am acually quite good at pull ups, however I don't think they would have much carryover to PL'ing, possibly would with strongman but they are not a nessesity.

Those who can do, those who can't don't problem f**king solved
Then what do you do for upper back strength?
Namonster said:Then what do you do for upper back strength?

Deadlifts, Rows, Pulldowns
kons chin ups are pointless other then for a little cardio. the little girls are better technique
MattGriff said:
Deadlifts, Rows, Pulldowns

True dat (or whatever that means).

As I maintain chins are never impressive no matter what Grin
PorkPie said:I find pull ups tough.

I do "ladders", which means, 1rep - rest - 2 reps - rest - 3 reps and so forth. I can get up to about 6 or 7 on the ladder - I don't come back down the ladder.

Its a good exercise.

I've used those in the past too. Tough work but quite enjoyable at the same time.

You could just start a new ladder with 1 rep - rest etc. rather than 'coming back down the ladder' if you so wanted to...
I`m more impressed with the kid than the Master of Deadlift ..

My dads missus has a 10 year old who can do an easy 10 chins - Great to see ..
Return to top View Desktop Site