Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionCold muscle meals

Cold muscle meals

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Seasons greetings to all!!! The Start of a new month is dawning which brings fortune and prosperity. This forthcoming month I am going to have a massive crack down on diet and make it highly regimented every single day to try and get back the stone that I lost. So I am asking you all, what are some good ideas for very high calorie high protein meals that I could eat cold in the eventuality that I end up somewhere on the the time I'm due to eat that is not in close proximity to a heat source??? Thanks for any input
Cook up a load of mince, add cheese, tomatoes, eggs.

Keep a big batch of that cold, could work.
Peanut butter and cheese on (wholemeal) toast is something I am having an unnatural relationship with at the moment. 300kcal a slice and tasty. If you throw in a protein shake with every 4th slice the macronutrient breakdown really isn't that bad.

The same is good in sandwiches. Alternatively, I like good old corned beef and pickle. Again, plenty of calories and tasty.
chicken and rice
Homemade smothies

Make them in the morning, carry them with you in protein shakers

Milk, weight gain, oats, protein powder, cottage cheese, peanut butter, olive oil, eggs, nesquick, yogurt......just some of the things you could blend
Big_Gray
agreeing with jc for second time today. get a quality blendy n u can make great tasting super high calorie smoothies in minutes. some of them r pretty dam tasty as well.
i really like cottage pie cold, cook up a big one and stick it in the fridge and it will last a good 4 days if you keep it covered then just eat out of it or stick some in a tupperware thingie.

meat, potatoes an veg, cant go far wrong.
just thought id throw that in as a solid food alternative.
ox
Tuna Mayo Sandwiches
Egg Mayo Sandwiches
Potato Salad with tuna/egg/cheese/sausage/chicken/salami
Pasta Salad with tuna/egg/cheese/sausage/chicken/salami
Rice Salad with tuna/egg/cheese/sausage/chicken/salami
Bulger Wheat Salad with tuna/egg/cheese/sausage/chicken/salami
CousCous Salas with tuna/egg/cheese/sausage/chicken/salami

If you can be arsed with the bones and s**t then get Pilchards. Cheap and more protein than beef.

I eat cold meals at work.
got to be egg white shakes,

5 raw egg whites
1 scoop whey protein
2 bannanas
2tbsp choc ice cream
2tbsp peanut butter

I prefer to neck this whilst I am working in joinery, easy to digest get's me everything I need and doesnt repeat on you whilst lifting s**t.
Post Edited: 07.09.2011 @ 13:42 PM by josh_ains
duplicated.
Fair enough Josh, but I hope you don't throw the yolks away.
Cottage cheese, oats, whey, milk all mixed together - Nom nom nom Grin
chicken shake! mix it with oats salt and pepper if your stomach can take it! Grin
eric_sahin said:chicken shake! mix it with oats salt and pepper if your stomach can take it! Grin

Joe used to actually drink the "Poundstone shake" (for a while anyway)

Grin
You are here: HomeForumNutritionCold muscle meals
Return to top View Desktop Site