Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosAndrey Malanichev 455kg / 1003lb squat attempt

Andrey Malanichev 455kg / 1003lb squat attempt

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 08.12.2013 @ 09:57 AM by uzalad
455kg:

435kg:

It's live here: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/5110523/PowerliftChampStrea...
Both of those looked to a similar depth to me

High, but unbelievably fast
Post Edited: 08.12.2013 @ 10:09 AM by Simeon
the speed he did that at, you'd think he could take it a bit deeper. Lets hope he makes it on the third!

EDIT: oh, looks like he didn't Unhappy
Voj
That was the third attempt. Apparently all/most lifters passed on their first attempts as the organisors decided to start an hour earlier.
Voj said:That was the third attempt. Apparently all/most lifters passed on their first attempts as the organisors decided to start an hour earlier.

disgraceful
Voj said:That was the third attempt. Apparently all/most lifters passed on their first attempts as the organisors decided to start an hour earlier.

disgraceful
Shame. He certanly looked like he had the strength to get depth and still make the lift.
SBradwell83
So he passed on his first lift then failed 435,455 on depth?? As said such a shame as they both flew up could have easily dropped them in. I'm sure in some of his training videos his depth is a lot better than this.
martinb said:Both of those looked to a similar depth to me

High, but unbelievably fast

holy s**t his 250 bench was easy
IrishMarc
shame he didn't make the depth that squat was faaast!
SBradwell83 said:So he passed on his first lift then failed 435,455 on depth?? As said such a shame as they both flew up could have easily dropped them in. I'm sure in some of his training videos his depth is a lot better than this.

He passed firs lift as not finished warmup

Opened at 435 good lift
Failed 455 on depth
260 good lift! 695 sub total... 405 dead for 1100 seems more than possible
Squat 435
Benchpress 260
Deadlift 405

Total 1100

So close to being 1120.
Hes unreal, He must have the strongest legs in the world, the way he makes those squats look is embaressing for everyone else.

Going off that animal t shirt we may just see more of him in the near future Grin

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosAndrey Malanichev 455kg / 1003lb squat attempt
Return to top View Desktop Site