Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsAn old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds

An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

billynomates
4 for me today too, it was a tough 'un.
Another four here.

I was stumped after the third guess and blankness defended. Seemed to take quite a while before I could fathom it.

Streak at 260 and focused again after reading Pete’s wise words a little while ago.
Bod said:
Streak at 260 and focused again after reading Pete’s wise words a little while ago.

Glad to have been of service, for once I took my own advice and it saved my bacon today
Off to the goose and gander in Blackrod today for the Adders Christmas do. Roast breast of partridge to start with and VERY mice it was too. Game pie was next which was a delight but lacked a little of all that was not game pie on the plate. Christmas pud to finish, I has ordered sticky toffee pudding but the waitress got confused and it wasn't a big deal. Watched with interest as Turner was flummoxed by the relatively simple task of opening a bottle of water, not as flummoxed as I was when he tried to force a twenty pound note on me in the toilets. I refused of course, never a dull moment when there is a lunatic in your midst.

It snowed too, which I hate with a passion but managed to get there and back without incident. Three years ago Joe the Terrible bought a 4 X 4 in case it snowed, and three years later it did. He was out and about very early driving through the snow because he could.
Post Edited: 11.12.2022 @ 09:01 AM by Fatpete
A very difficult and time consuming four. Didn't enjoy this at all

XXYYX
XYXXX
YXGYY

4 seems to be in fashion currently.
billynomates
Wayne_Cowdrey said:4

4 seems to be in fashion currently.

I got a 3 today Happy
Went for a takeaway Chinese earlier, king prawn and pineapple with boiled rice and salt and pepper spare ribs. On arrival home I discovered that I had been given barbecue spare ribs rather than salt and pepper.

No biggie, they were really rather nice but that is the second time in two days I have ordered one thing and been given another

Hmmmm !

Both times the place where the food was purchased began with the letter "G"

I say again Hmmmmmm !
Four for me too.

XXXXG
XGGXX
XGGGG
billynomates
Post Edited: 11.12.2022 @ 19:46 PM by billynomates
Bod said:Four for me too.

XXXXG
XGGXX
XGGGG

I didnt think there was another word that had the last 4 letters of that word.

Edit: I just googled and found out what it was! I am dumb
A rapid three, for the first time in a while it seems.

XXXGX
XYXXG
billynomates
4 today, this one defied my strategy and I only had 1 letter after 2 guesses.
A difficult and time-consuming five today

XXXXX
XXXYX
XYXGX
XXYGY

I know loads of words so why so difficult to think of only the suitable
billynomates
Fatpete said:A difficult and time-consuming five today

XXXXX
XXXYX
XYXGX
XXYGY

I know loads of words so why so difficult to think of only the suitable

The lack of vowels f'd me today.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsAn old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds
Return to top View Desktop Site