REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 184 guests
You are here: HomeForumStrength_MM → View All Posts

View All Posts: Strength_MM

» Lumps on the thigh? (Go to post)09-01-2017 @ 16:54 
Thanks for the replies guys!! Hope it gets better before my next squat session.
» curve in spine to the right during and after deadlifts (Go to post)09-01-2017 @ 00:27 
I dont know but do you use mixed grip? If you are new or intermediate without stable back i think you should stick to double overhand. Is your form ok? like is your back straight? Do light slow controlled reps and try to keep your body straight i guess??

I don't know much cause i am a rookie myself.
» Lumps on the thigh? (Go to post)09-01-2017 @ 00:22 
Hello Everyone! Whats up? I did zercher squats yesterday from the floor. That meant that i first picked up the bar and rested it on my thighs, around two 2 inches away from the knees. When going to bed last night I realised that there was a lump on my left thigh exactly where i placed the bar. I couldn't see it but if i placed my finger around i could feel it. Did anyone else get it? I am using zercher squat for several weeks now. Is it normal and will it go away? It is painful only if i press on it.

Thanks for reading!! Have a good day.
» Anyone tried Jonnie Candito Linear program? (Go to post)28-10-2016 @ 23:08 
Okay. I will put more emphasis on form. Thanks for pointing it out. I realised that I got too interested in the numbers which might have led to poor form. I will focus more on technique. Thanks for the help.
» Anyone tried Jonnie Candito Linear program? (Go to post)28-10-2016 @ 14:15 
Thanks for the replies man. I am trying it out. Lets see what happens
» Anyone tried Jonnie Candito Linear program? (Go to post)25-10-2016 @ 14:40 
Post Edited: 25.10.2016 @ 14:40 PM by Strength_MM
I think I am gonna start following Jonnie Candito Linear program. It looks good and since the Stronglifts 5x5 doesn't seem to work for me, i guess this will as this is aimed towards the more experienced beginners. It seems to have more assistance work and a bit higher volume. Has anyone else tried it? If so what was the progress?
» Should I squat everyday? (Go to post)25-10-2016 @ 14:37 
Thanks for the replies guys!! And sorry for the late reply. And yes as you guys suggested i was actually over extending at my knees. Now that i use a lot more glutes into the movement, i feel no pain and it no longer feels awkward. I gotta get used to this form. Thanks for the help again guys!!
» Should I squat everyday? (Go to post)20-10-2016 @ 09:32 
So I realised that my squat form sucks big time. I was doing high bar squats but now it causes knee pain and i can't go heavy. I can barely do 20 reps with 45kg while i can deadlift 150kg. My quads are extremely weak.

Anyway so i decided that i will do squats every single day for one week to get to a decent form. I will experiment with all types of stance and so on. Do you think its a good idea? And how heavy should i go?
» Push Pressing Gainz (Go to post)18-10-2016 @ 12:23 
Idk. You are the best judge. If you feel like you can hit 170 in a year then i guess you can. Its not a big deal. Just keep training and see where you end
» Not bad for 17 - and 77kg (ish)... (Go to post)11-10-2016 @ 09:06 
These make me feel like a little b**ch....
» People who wear gym specific clothing (Go to post)09-10-2016 @ 08:49 
Idk. I just wear a t shirt and some pyjamas or three quarter pants when lifting. Lol.
» Feeling weak af (Go to post)07-10-2016 @ 07:41 
Thanks for the replies man! So i guess that's what i will do. Eat relatively more, lift heavy and enjoy training. Nice!!
» Feeling weak af (Go to post)06-10-2016 @ 21:06 
Post Edited: 06.10.2016 @ 21:07 PM by Strength_MM
Thanks for the replies man! I tried 5x5 but it didn't work well for me. I guess the 5/3/1 will. And dude you did 140kg overhead press at 19!!! Thats ridiculously high man!! Wow! Never heard anyone have that high ohp at 19.
» What improvements can i make to this self made routine? (Go to post)06-10-2016 @ 20:59 
Thanks man. Really appreciate the help
» What improvements can i make to this self made routine? (Go to post)06-10-2016 @ 19:17 
Thanks for replying man! Do you think doing sets of 5 will be heavy enough? Or shall i look to max out?

You are here: HomeForumStrength_MM → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions