REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 143 guests
You are here: HomeForumphil → View All Posts

View All Posts: phil

» glutamine (Go to post)08-01-2013 @ 16:46 
Post Edited: 08.01.2013 @ 16:47 PM by phil
I have been using http://www.nrgfuel.co.uk/product/100-pure-bcaa-glutamine/ found it good and combines bother Glut and Bcca's

BTW any of you guys in the swansea area want any i can do it at a great price Wink
» Question For Powerlifters (Go to post)28-10-2012 @ 07:09 
it is a new fed set up by Marc Grifffiths, they are sort of affiliated to the WPF also like the BPO
» fixing uneven lockout (Go to post)16-10-2012 @ 19:38 
milsy said:heres a video of my bench retardation in all its glory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpQ-P7wV-w&feature=youtu.b...

This may sound a silly question but i noticed you have the old BOAR wights there some of those are way out in weight, does this happen to you all the time or only when you use them ? Tysley gym in B'ham was full of boar weights and they were out. If not then the dumbbell idea sounds good lol
» GBPF CLASSIC 2012 (Go to post)11-09-2012 @ 17:50 
For those of you on face book the full results are uploaded onto the GBPF Powerlifting group
» 335kg at 92.4kg un-equipped (Go to post)05-02-2012 @ 11:12 
shanejer said:you're a sick puller Brad, great great fight!

He is just sick full stop lol, well done c**tler
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)25-12-2011 @ 20:22 
Tom_Martin said:Got an invite to lift at the Arnold in March....would love to do it, but this injury is taking the piss now...

Me too so you think you will be well by then and able to do it ?
» Drugs Ban From the IPF (Go to post)28-11-2011 @ 22:23 
crossbow said:
Thanks. Who is to blame for such a person entering an international event without being tested on home soil first?

The federation but as we have also said then why would a lifter who know they are subject to being tested use gear ?? It is going to continue to go round and round this topic.
If a person had chosen to use ped then be man enough to lift in a federation that has no testing, for me it is that simple. If you know there is testing however it is done within the federation then you risk the change of getting caught. You can not blame a federation for a person knowingly breaking the rules.. After all would you blame strongbow if you got caught drink driving ???
» Drugs Ban From the IPF (Go to post)27-11-2011 @ 17:40 
Post Edited: 27.11.2011 @ 17:42 PM by phil
well hypothetical speaking the person would be required to pay the fine, I would have thought the GBPF would pay it and then the person would pay the GBPF. However until this happens they we don't know
I think it is 4 lifter in a 12 month period and a federation get a suspension
Why you ask ?
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)27-11-2011 @ 11:42 
Post Edited: 27.11.2011 @ 11:42 AM by phil
Paul_D said:
I can not lift 60kg without my suit.
Phil- Yes, I think making this a yearly thing is the plan.

K interesting, Thanks
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)27-11-2011 @ 11:14 
so is this going to become a yearly event ??
» IPF Worlds (Go to post)11-11-2011 @ 13:23 
NickR said:
315-200-250 ish for bronze on total Philip....shame you couldnt be there bud.

I know Nick Unhappy
Still i got something ti aim for when i lift in Bournemouth
» IPF Worlds (Go to post)09-11-2011 @ 20:53 
Well done To the Pat and the Girls who have lifted so farHappy
» IPF Worlds (Go to post)09-11-2011 @ 20:52 
Steve said:Olech wasn't really in the same competition as the others - 837.5kg in second is World Class lifting at 74kg to then get beaten by nearly 70kg by Olech

He was lucky I was unable to make it this year Steve

Wink
» COMMONWEALTH POWERLIFTING CHAMPIONSHIPS (Go to post)28-10-2011 @ 09:34 
thrower said:As above--Best to email Fred.
l understand and appreciate you want to be sure everything is ok.
260 plus plus Commonwealth nominations so far and England will now start calling up reserves for team places where we have had no reply to invites.It is important that the reserves have as long as possible to prepare and l prefer those not able to take up their nominated place to let Fred know.The reserves will then have a fair chance to get ready to do themselves justice.
If for some reason you think you should have been selected but have not then by all means ring Fred and ask him.I would not want anyone missing out because of a mis communication.
University is arranging to live feed pictures of the lifting onto the internet.Details still being finalised.
Regards to all,
Paul

Well said Paul
» COMMONWEALTH POWERLIFTING CHAMPIONSHIPS (Go to post)27-10-2011 @ 11:33 
Well the welsh team is looking good we could have a few surprises at the event.. dont think you should rule us out

You are here: HomeForumphil → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions