REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 147 guests
You are here: HomeForumglen → View All Posts

View All Posts: glen

» Natural southern qualifier (Go to post)20-04-2013 @ 22:00 
Can you add MATT ROBERTS to the 105s please.

Cheque in the post.

Cheers.
» THE DRAGON 2.0 (Go to post)28-02-2013 @ 08:13 
Best of luck mate, enjoy!
» U90kg southern qual (Go to post)27-02-2013 @ 22:43 
Thanks for the updates Tom.
» U90kg southern qual (Go to post)25-02-2013 @ 17:22 
Hi rob, is it log clean and press every rep or one clean and multiple press? Cheers mate.
» champ-pain !! (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 08:37 
Brilliant log lifting at the weekend mate, really impressive.

Looking forward to watching the brits next week, best of luck.
» Shit Squatter mongs up a 170 Front squat (Go to post)04-11-2012 @ 20:58 
Looked a bit high to me mateGrin
» Britains Strongest Man U90 2012 (Go to post)13-10-2012 @ 21:55 
Hi guys, just to let everyone know....for a variety of reasons, regretfully I'm PULLING OUT of this comp. Best of luck to everyone competing, looks like there's some great events, hopefully I'll still get up to watch, cheers glen.
» champ-pain !! (Go to post)17-09-2012 @ 17:55 
Still.... the main man at u90kg!

Well done mate.
» Olympic Dragons 4 (Go to post)30-08-2012 @ 19:48 
With regret i am OUT of this comp.

I wish everyone competing the best of luck and will look forward to seeing some great results.
» WHOS THE DADDY !!! (Go to post)27-08-2012 @ 21:32 
Great news, all the best to you and your family.Happy
» Britains Natural Strongman Final 2012 (Go to post)27-08-2012 @ 21:26 
Thanks to everyone involved in running this comp, Craig, glen and simon from EQ nutrition, all the guys loading and reffing (tough couple of days for those guys), paradise wildlife park and everyone else behind the scenes.

Im really pleased to have won my weight catagory over two tough days of competition, the standard was really high with lots of great individual performances and i had to dig very deep to come out on top.

Well done to all the competitors who took part, especially those that made the podium. Special congrats to simon t and ben k who won their respective weight catagories with very strong and consistent displays.

Lastly a quick shout to my two training partners, big rudders (2nd in 105s) and damo who grabbed some great pbs, good job lads.

Cheers Glen.
» Englands Strongest Man u90kg 2012 (Go to post)19-06-2012 @ 08:46 
shanejer said:Strange how when I was stood there watching I swear glen was there for 50 minutes with that stone lol!!

I bet it felt good loading that c**t !

Yeh f**kin felt like 50mins! Was emotional!

Great job Will getting the vids and results up so quick mate, thanks.
» Englands Strongest Man u90kg 2012 (Go to post)18-06-2012 @ 21:46 
Ive been lucky enough to be involved in the last three England finals and as usual this year was another great comp. The usual thanks go out to Mark , Ben , Will & Co, spotters, loaders, sponsors and anyone else involved in making it such a brilliant day. Your time and effort is really appreciated.

Having seen the line up i thought there could be several guys in the mix for a place on the podium and it would probably come down to who was the most consistant athlete on the day.... Arram was that man! Really great performance mate, solid all day and deserved to win.

Lots of other highlights included.... Travs squatting, Erics deadlifting and Sams stone run (which i missed!) to name a few.
Well done to every athlete who took part, nothing was left in any tanks!

On a personal note i was initially a bit gutted not to make the podium but on reflection this morning i realised that i was only four points away so wasnt that far off in the end. My squat just isnt good enough and deadlift has suffered recently due to injury, other than that training had gone well. Another rep here and there on a different day and who knows?? Of course im sure everyone has their own ifs, buts and maybes. I did have an epic race with trav on the carry n drag and am pleased to finish the stone run at the end of a tough day.

Thanks again,

cheers,

Glen.Happy
» Englands Strongest Man u90kg 2012 (Go to post)31-05-2012 @ 23:04 
Can someone tell me what time the comp starts and what time is weigh-in?

Cheers glen.
» Englands Strongest Man u90kg 2012 (Go to post)02-05-2012 @ 22:51 
Sorry if ive missed this but...

Whats the format for the squat?

Athlete picks 3 lifts? all lifts, last man standing? opening weight?

Cheers.

You are here: HomeForumglen → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions