Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosoverhead press training 150kg (vid)

overhead press training 150kg (vid)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

fatter_tomorrow
Post Edited: 26.05.2010 @ 21:43 PM by fatter_tomorrow
did some pressing tonight and got a pb, it was locked out but abit wonky because the plates were sliding on the right hand side because i havnt got any collars for the axle. i also know my form is aweful lol.

MrSmall
I think thats a great lift mate, big ass weight and you have nice technique racking it on the shoulders and power jerking.
Solid bench too!

Great work allround.
Well done, that man!
strong press mate!
fatter_tomorrow
Post Edited: 26.05.2010 @ 20:22 PM by fatter_tomorrow
MrSmall said:I think thats a great lift mate, big ass weight and you have nice technique racking it on the shoulders and power jerking.
Solid bench too!

Great work allround.

ive only recently been using that technique but its getting better everytime i do it, makes me think when you see the big overhead lifters big/little clegg ect how strong they actully are. crazy stuff.

and cheers doc/willsan
OdiousSlob

nice!
fatter_tomorrow
OdiousSlob said:
nice!

thanks for embeding, i have no idea how to.
MrSmall
Put the video code between youtube and /youtube tags inside []
fatter_tomorrow
MrSmall said:Put the video code between youtube and /youtube tags inside []

cheers.
great lift chris
Nice video - keep them coming. I like the power jerk technique, seems effective as M Clegg was using the same to do those monster overheads. I am still mastering the push press myself and realise it takes quite a lot of practice to master these techniques. Not got much room to train in at the moment so I think push press is as far as I will be able to go for now. Good luck with your future training.
fatter_tomorrow
Post Edited: 26.05.2010 @ 23:24 PM by fatter_tomorrow
Mr_Ben said:Nice video - keep them coming. I like the power jerk technique, seems effective as M Clegg was using the same to do those monster overheads. I am still mastering the push press myself and realise it takes quite a lot of practice to master these techniques. Not got much room to train in at the moment so I think push press is as far as I will be able to go for now. Good luck with your future training.

to me the pushpress doesnt feel comfatble, maybe thats because i didnt bother with it to much, although most on here use it instead on the pushjerk. good luck to you also.

thanks ed, see you at st. ives.
Very strong overhead mate and nice benching aswell.

You look ready for Saturday's comp! Happy
fatter_tomorrow
FAT_SAM said:Very strong overhead mate and nice benching aswell.

You look ready for Saturday's comp! Happy

let's hope I havnt left it in the gym. see you saturday, buzzing for it now.
You've made some silly progress on your press in the last few months, you'll do well on Sat!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosoverhead press training 150kg (vid)
Return to top View Desktop Site