Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsU105kg worlds 20.10.12 Norway

U105kg worlds 20.10.12 Norway

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

stevie wonder just called and he told me even he could smell somthing was fishy ... and he also told me he loved me.

changing events so close to the comp is utterly unforgivable IMO
Boar said:stevie wonder just called and he told me even he could smell somthing was fishy ... and he also told me he loved me.

Lol have you never forgiven bob? Grin

I assume his smell is better than ours to make up for the vision?
Evis
Boar said:stevie wonder just called and he told me even he could smell somthing was fishy ... and he also told me he loved me.

When were events changed, and from what?
Post Edited: 21.10.2012 @ 19:49 PM by Boar
Topi and myself lost interest after the truck pull. It was abosloutely ridiculous. I personally was disheartened coming out here and then when I actually had the briefing at 8pm night before and the events all changed I just wanted to leave. Eveything I had trained was a total waste of time too me. I'm not the most confident person so with a f**ked knee, event changes I was now ready to just call it a day.

On the day the just before going out to the farmers the organiser (who funny enough won the comp) said the farmers is now max distance so no drops. We hadn't had any form of warm up with these they were the same as mohegan sun,high pick up (great) but the width of them soon as u pick them up they hit your legs and go everywhere. No excuses but most of us who hadn't trained with it dropped more or less straight away. Maybe that's why it was changed?
Are you from Norge evis? Do you have inside knowledge?
Evis said:
When were events changed, and from what?

A few events changed the night before and a few about 15min before the comp...

they did not get take care even meals for competitors, and rides from the airport today!!! My opinion is not worth to organize the WSM if they does not have the resources / skills to do it...

By the way Svend was not part of the organization as he said himself many times, he was just MC
Evis
WILLSAN said:Are you from Norge evis? Do you have inside knowledge?

I am, but not really involved in organizing this. I only know what Ive read on the Norwegian forums and what I saw at the contest.
http://www.treningsforum.no/forum/index.php?topic=123515.0

MrSmall
walker said:
I don't think you understood the sarcasm of Boar's post, which is what Smalls was pointing out...

This!

Sounds like a s**t comp!
http://www.facebook.com/VerdensSterkesteMann105kg?notif_t=page...
http://www.treningsforum.no/php/art.php?id=2326

Pictures from the comp...
hilliker
All our 105 regional qualifiers looked better than this comp and by the sounds of it were 10 times better organised too
Marc3824
hilliker said:All our 105 regional qualifiers looked better than this comp and by the sounds of it were 10 times better organised too

Here here........!

What was the problem with the yoke, that fella didn't look happy!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsU105kg worlds 20.10.12 Norway
Return to top View Desktop Site