Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosThe WookieBell's First Outing!

The WookieBell's First Outing!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I'm home in Aberdeena t the moment and have finally had the chance to get a play with my 73kg monsterbell.

Really pissed me off; as you'll be able to tell in the video, cause the press was easy just the bal;ance that messed things up.

nick
does the lead shot move around inside?
No mate, it's packed solid with lead shot, steel shot and sand. Just the size of it really, found how to sit it on the shoulder nicely, but once it's in the air it goes to f**k!
stainless
I think i see where you're going wrong Ken,you're just too laid backGrin Grin I need to see you want it more.
stainless said:I think i see where you're going wrong Ken,you're just too laid backGrin Grin I need to see you want it more.

You reckon? Grin
BigKen said:
You reckon? Grin

overhead squats for you!

man up and do it eh!
ive got a plate loadable one the same size and have got the same problem,although ive found dipping under it helps with the balance
Love the vid mate!! awesome!!
man you pissed off on attempt three. have you tried 2" handle d/b press at lighter weights so to get the balance right as you have said the press is there
HA HA !

What a great video .. You look a little frustrated Grin

GET IT SMASHED KEN !!!!
I've done 80kg on a 3" loadable handle and the Inch. It's going up next Tuesday!!!
Great vid Ken. I thought you were going to start ripping things apart and turning green!
LOL, you couldnt be closer , just stand f**king still for a second !! the bell is a lovely looking bit of kit , you will tame it pretty quick and be repping soon ken !
colinj
Post Edited: 28.07.2010 @ 14:29 PM by colinj
keep watching the video and it is very funny! your reaction is classic!
treat it like a woman ..... stop getting mad with it, give it some respect and you'l soon win!Grin
Haha, I knew it'd get some laughs. It's getting owned next week, that's all I know haha!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosThe WookieBell's First Outing!
Return to top View Desktop Site