Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosConditioning

Conditioning

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Jabba
Ive lost 24 kgs recently. Most of my onditioning has been HIIT work on the cross trainer. I've also done plenty of tabata intervals on the cross trainer too. The interval work has taxed me greatly and adversely affected my strength but that's not my priority atmo. I do 5 sessions every 8 days, 30 mins HIIT and 30 mins steady walking on the treadmill (HR 110-120 range). I walk my dogs for an hour 5x per 8 days too.

Another big part of my weight loss has been the fact that I have drastically reduced the amount of s**te that I eat. I still eat 3,000kcals+ on most days, I'm 112 kgs and don't feel that I need to eat less than this.

I'm not suggesting that my regimen is one of the better ones, it suits me and that's all that matters.
Post Edited: 08.04.2010 @ 13:19 PM by b_rex
I've lost 7kg since 4th Jan and I've spent a total of 20 minutes doing cardio in that time.

If you're pretty porky, sort your diet out and the weight will drop without any additional training. I'm not sure this approach would be so ideal for someone looking to go from 'lean' to 'six pack' (e.g. a gay).
I'm NOT trying to lose weight, gain if anything, just improve my conditioning for strongman

I do 1 events day a week, where obviously I do some conditioning work, but during the week I am looking at doing 2-3 additional conditioning sessions. Either hill sprints(10 to 20 short sprints will short rest intervals) or sprints on the rower(500m sprints as it takes me about 90 secs, the same as a long medley, 4-6 times)

Decent plan? Any advice
Nothing is simple in this place. Nothing.
Aside you!
MattGriff said:Aside you!

I'll gladly admit that I'm a simple individual.
Jabba said:Ive lost 24 kgs recently.

b_rex said:I've lost 7kg since 4th Jan

Both impressive, but not as good as this guy...

Lenny Henry said:I've just lost 27 stone
Eek

BOOM SHAKALAAAGrin
Ace! Grin Grin Grin
weighed 114kg at xmas

now im 106kg - feeling better, looking better.

How = DIET! zero cardio.
xmas was f**king ages ago man, doesnt count Happy
lol how does that figure?????

i got to 106 around early march n its just maintained around there. Ur only jealous big man!
loosing weight is easy, assuming you have the weight to loose

just some people are lazy
Carl said:loosing weight is easy, assuming you have the weight to loose

hit the nail on the head!
Martin_Jones
b_rex said:I've lost 7kg since 4th Jan and I've spent a total of 20 minutes doing cardio in that time.

If you're pretty porky, sort your diet out and the weight will drop without any additional training. I'm not sure this approach would be so ideal for someone looking to go from 'lean' to 'six pack' (e.g. a gay).

Cutting the Carbs at any weight would stimulate fat burning. Just as the Bodybuilders do their diets... opps I've mentioned bodybuilders, I must be gayRoll-Eyes
Martin_Jones
Carl said:loosing weight is easy, assuming you have the weight to loose

Yeah I agree, but I thought you where lazy Carl?

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosConditioning
Return to top View Desktop Site