Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho'd fight Tony???

Who'd fight Tony???

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

We all know the gentle giant Jock is a lovelly fellow, but everytime I see this pic I wonder...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1977/tony1uc8.jpg
Who'd fight Tone?
Only if it took place in a phonebox
That would need to be some f**kin phone box to fit you two inEek

Just been talking to Kimberly Walsh. She reckons if an Xmas number 1 was at stake the girls would kick the s**t out of you both, and the phonebox. I believe her, but then again I wouldWink
by the sound of it the ohone bow would have to lik ethe tardice
I reckon Tony, Thing and Fat Pete need to pick up Big Phil and have a word with Barney
http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116...
LOL I think we can safely say that Barney would s**t himself. Imagine those 4 mountains rocking up on your doorstep!! And if Tony wore his Ultimate Warrior costume, it would be even scarier.
LOL, I have a hard enough time fighting sleep these days.
Originally posted by Rob...
LOL I think we can safely say that Barney would s**t himself. Imagine those 4 mountains rocking up on your doorstep!! And if Tony wore his Ultimate Warrior costume, it would be even scarier.

the only reason that barney would s**t himself is if any of you boys can run at 135mph, looking at the pictures of all of you I doubt he's got anything to worry about.
Originally posted by littlersboss...
the only reason that barney would s**t himself is if any of you boys can run at 135mph, looking at the pictures of all of you I doubt he's got anything to worry about.

Where as you are in an unsuspecting sitting position 20 yards and a flight of stairs away from your twin turbo penis extension...

barneys got it rightWink
Aye... but we have a secret weapon which makes Supra owners squeal in their sleep.

THE LOVEMOBILE

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/photos/Misc/drlove.jpg

Don't let the looks deceive you. This is one serious piece of kit.
Post Edited: 28.09.2007 @ 14:45 PM

LOL
Aye... but we have a secret weapon which makes Supra owners squeal in their sleep.

A serious vehicle indeed, known for its tough suspension and its ability to carry a heavy load!

just PMSLHappy
Originally posted by littlersboss...
A serious vehicle indeed, known for its tough suspension and its ability to carry a heavy load!

Just like my large intestine?
Post Edited: 28.09.2007 @ 14:57 PM
Just like my large intestine?

normaly i would insert a obvious smutty gag but i will refrane from it today

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho'd fight Tony???
Return to top View Desktop Site