REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitsupernatural

supernatural

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

93hopkinsonr said:
It's jack ravens

stanozoLOAL / Rofl Harris
Crowley
I pick evans. The first to say troll is troll. I have no current problem with others at this time. I started with hello and evans started trolling
Post Edited: 22.10.2014 @ 20:28 PM by JackRevans
Crowley said:I pick evans. The first to say troll is troll. I have no current problem with others at this time. I started with hello and evans started trolling

i am an iron worker and let me tell you, being an iron worker is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any industry. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, iron worker parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Crowley
Answer the question op? What you weigh evans?
Keys to your mommies car are in the drawer. Take a long drive beat the buggy then respond like a man.
His weight is by the side of every post he makes, dear.

Jack: you're a bit below your usual standard here. Just because the usual victim is away doesn't mean you need to wind up a different strange person.

Play nice. All of you.
Can somebody explain what's going on?
JackRevans said:
i am an iron worker and let me tell you, being an iron worker is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any industry. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, iron worker parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Do you even misc
dannyboy73
This all adds upto an Authoritarian personality dissorder

Can I be your scapegaotWink

JackRevans said:
also, iron worker parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict.
Someone is not playing nice here. Wanna attack a female? Or are u a sissy behind the screen? Take your shot Chumley... Oh it's Crowley.
Pikefingers
Saying the OP was trolling would be stating the obvious.

I also wonder whether it's someone we know though...
I hear you're bench is only 60, and that is more than your squat and deadlift. Welcome to sugden
Killelay said:I hear you're bench is only 60, and that is more than your squat and deadlift. Welcome to sugden

The fact that you're a teacher doesn't fill me with confidence about our nation's education system.
Post Edited: 26.10.2014 @ 17:46 PM by danbaseley
Crowley said:Why do numbers matter? If you had to carry CARPET up stairs for 8 hours most of what I see here would stop after work to get their mommy to rub cream on your stiff UNDERLAY. Numbers mean strong? I am a carpet worker. People always said I am incredibly strong, so what is strong? Rubber cylinder weights with a bunch of pretty boys saying good job while some old man sits on a chair or an irregular chunk of tackless strip on a cold winter morning with no one to give you a Quorn sausage?

Does this now seem familiar?
For f**k's sake, don't prod sleeping s**t threads,

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitsupernatural
Return to top View Desktop Site