REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 203 guests
You are here: HomeForumCrowley → View All Posts

View All Posts: Crowley

» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 20:37 
Answer the question op? What you weigh evans?
Keys to your mommies car are in the drawer. Take a long drive beat the buggy then respond like a man.
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 19:35 
I pick evans. The first to say troll is troll. I have no current problem with others at this time. I started with hello and evans started trolling
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 18:35 
How much you weigh evans?
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 18:33 
I am here on your road. There are guys out here who at the end of the day of real hard work have no energy to lift. I am making it a point now to train. I am trying to figure out this cocky mentality of some here before joining I have been reading these post. You Jack R Evans
Are a rip artist. I am not starting I am challenging. work a hard days man labor then squit bench. How is a challenge trolling???
I had to look that up. I will learn to film. Teach me how to put films on here. Give me say 2 mmonths parrot king. I'm a troll? My old lady thinks I look like one now funny man.
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 16:06 
Yes Mr. A I am an iron worker. I do not work in a steel mill sir. I realized that people avoid what is the true definition of strong by silly boy games and strike at what is genetically weak to fuel their mind with untruth. My father in law is a powerlifter. He may get a lesson that he can't learn.
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 15:45 
Real farmers yes
Iron workers yes
Pencil pushing weightlifters NO
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 14:27 
Guest or cowards? Hide and look in the mirror. You GUEST and my father in law are hiders. Your lady knows this when she sees you rant in the presence of a real deal.
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 14:03 
You pee wee are a mix between a parrot and a centipede. A walkie-talkie. Go back to your mommy. She will shut the truth up and replace your batteries.
» supernatural (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 13:50 
Why do numbers matter? If you had to carry block up stairs for 8 hours most of what I see here would stop after work to get their mommy to rub cream on your stiff body. Numbers mean strong? I am an iron worker. People always said I am incredibly strong, so what is strong? Rubber cylinder weights with a bunch of pretty boys saying good job while some old man sits on a chair or an irregular chunk of jagged hell on a cold winter morning with no one to give you a steak?
» wash my balls (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 21:38 
Wash my balls
» supernatural (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 21:35 
Ok so your the first to speak up, so you will be the first to bow. I like tough guys. Hello john.
» supernatural (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 21:08 
Hello everyone! I am new to strongman and I Googled this site. I lift weights all the time,I mean all the time. I just started to lift stones. My girlfriends dad thinks I should stop acting tough and to prove it by being on here. If I can't lift as much as you now, once I learn this stuff, you will be shaking in your dojo. Wouldn't you want me to challenge you? But seriously hello but I'm comming hard.Grin
You are here: HomeForumCrowley → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions