Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsResults Gym - Intermediate/Light Opens Strongman Competition

Results Gym - Intermediate/Light Opens Strongman Competition

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

lewismcluckie
Can you stick my name down for this,
Cheers lewis
Hi can you stick my name down please.peter hain
HVAC_ben
pdh said:Hi can you stick my name down please.peter hain

Done!
darryn_wright
can i get my name down for this
wellies
can you put me down Ben, struggling with a shoulder injuring at the moment but hoping it will be gone by then. Matthew Campbell
HVAC_ben
That's your names on the list lads
Get your cheques sent in please
lewismcluckie
Can you add john pollock and Ian Hamilton to the list cheers
HVAC_ben
lewismcluckie said:Can you add john pollock and Ian Hamilton to the list cheers

No problem Lewis
HVAC_ben
It's shaping up to be a very good competition.
One of Aberdeen's local butchers will be there putting on a BBQ and we are looking into getting a physio.
HVAC_ben
Hi guys,
Can you all try and get your entry fee sent across to me by the 1st April. My details are in the comp description.
Cheers
HVAC_ben
Hi guys,
Can you all try and get your entry fee sent across to me by the 1st April. My details are in the comp description.
Cheers
well if you get all the guys there on page one to come it will be a very good comp.

will you be running another one later in the year?
HVAC_ben said:Hi guys,
Cheers

Can I still enter this comp? Is it a matter of sending cheque to you to secure place? Cheers
What height his the stone platform?
HVAC_ben
stuarty said:
Can I still enter this comp? Is it a matter of sending cheque to you to secure place? Cheers

You can still enter if you want to Stuart. The bank transfer details are on the comp description if that is easier for you. I will out your name down.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsResults Gym - Intermediate/Light Opens Strongman Competition
Return to top View Desktop Site