Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWDFPF World Powerlifting Championships

WDFPF World Powerlifting Championships

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: WDFPF World Powerlifting Championships (13-11-2009)

ill start this one off HELLO to all the ENGLAND TEAM
hello, I will be there. I have put my tracksuit order in
I`ll possibly be there
Hello.Im hoping to compete.(Gary Munks NE lifter) I didnt do well enough to get invited as a senior but I turned 40 two weeks after the British so all being well Ill be there as an M1.
Jabba
I might just pop in to see how things are going Tongue
Jabba said:
I might just pop in to see how things are going Tongue

If youv`e got nowt better on mate lol
Hello everyone, just putting the final touches to the entry forms. It shouldn't be too long before they are sent out by the Championship Secretary. I will keep you posted.
Mark Norton
President BDFPA
chears mate
I notice the awards are not being given out to the sunday, are people who are competing on the Saturday (unequipped) planning on staying around till the Sunday. I'd love to stay all weekend but I fear that I cannot afford it.

Anyone had their invites for the unequipped day yet.

Room rates at the Hilton seem pretty reasonable at £59.

The WDFPF really need to update (overhaul) their website, compared to the IPF it looks rubbish. They are not promoting their premier event.
I`ve had my invite and just seen entry fee, thats me out.
Email invites have been sent out, postal ones will follow.To make sure get in touch with Neil Thomas, Championship Secretary- details BDFPA Website.
With regard to the WDFPF website, we are currently looking for a new webmaster. The BDFPA also needs a webmaster, if anyone is interested contact me on 0114 2258443
Mark Norton
President BDFPA
Lifter242 said:
Email invites have been sent out, postal ones will follow.To make sure get in touch with Neil Thomas, Championship Secretary- details BDFPA Website.
With regard to the WDFPF website, we are currently looking for a new webmaster. The BDFPA also needs a webmaster, if anyone is interested contact me on 0114 2258443
Mark Norton
President BDFPA

i would, but i'm only allowed to spot the squats at BDFPA events

Wink
jamiea said:
I`ve had my invite and just seen entry fee, thats me out.

how much?
Post Edited: 08.08.2009 @ 07:37 AM by jamiea
£75 mate Unhappy could get me 1/2 of one of your yokes or a lot of brownie points with mrs a.
Jabba
i would, but i'm only allowed to spot the squats at BDFPA events

I seem to remember you taking the bar off me on my pathetic bench attempts too.Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWDFPF World Powerlifting Championships
Return to top View Desktop Site