Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMan flu

Man flu

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Do you train when you have a cold
Or rest all the way
If you feel proper s**t, then training is out !

But mabie just a bit poorly a little sweating on the turbo or concept 2 , I probably could easily talk myself out of lifting though
Well I have been doing the last week or two, can't shift it though. I do feel OK actually when training
I follow the rule that if The symptoms are above the neck and I feel up to it then I train, if they're below the neck I don't.

There's a school of thought that if your resting HR is 10% above normal then you shouldn't train but within 10% youre alright.
ALWEBB72 said:Do you train when you have a cold
Or rest all the way

near a comp? train at all costs - take Chest-eze ibuprofen solpadeine whatever it takes to get through session. lower volume but keep intensity up. You can die later on. Further out/offseason just go by the rule where if it's screwing with your breathing and or any significant temperature rise then take time off.
Post Edited: 01.12.2015 @ 22:03 PM by Funky_monkey
matthewvc said:
near a comp? train at all costs - take Chest-eze ibuprofen solpadeine whatever it takes to get through session. lower volume but keep intensity up. You can die later on. Further out/offseason just go by the rule where if it's screwing with your breathing and or any significant temperature rise then take time off.

Chest-eze contains psudopinephrine, which will fail drugs tests if it's in your system during comp.
After reading all these logical responses, I am wordless. One thought, one stupid thought came to my head. What does a wild animal do when it's sick?
Billytheold said:After reading all these logical responses, I am wordless. One thought, one stupid thought came to my head. What does a wild animal do when it's sick?

Good question I have no idea,just get on with it?
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMan flu
Return to top View Desktop Site