Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionLeft over roast beef recipie ideas

Left over roast beef recipie ideas

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Ive got some lovely rare left over roast beef and for some reason today I'm not sure what to do with it. I have the majority of common veg and salad, all dried herbs and spices. Fresh parsley and thyme. All the usual rice pots pasta lentils grains. Even frozen chips

What does everyone fancy
I'd have to go a sandwich, with good butter spread to a thickness approximately matching the beef
martinb said:I'd have to go a sandwich, with good butter spread to a thickness approximately matching the beef

if you go for this option add some horse radish or mustard yummy!
I think that's gonna be lunchtomorrow

Could always go sandwich both. Got some nice bread too.
Definitely the sandwich... A fresh baguette, loads of horseradish, a little chopped onion and a load of salad chucked in there. I think I need to go buy beef from Tesco now
I did go for the sandwich. Meat was thicker than the bread. And an apple to be healthy
Joseph_Walton
You could have had a philly cheese steak, toast the baguette and warm the beef in gravy. dip the baguette into the gravy and then add the beef and cheese, if you fancy dip it in the gravy again. double dipped Wink
Stir fry it.

Rep peppers, onion, beef, spoon of peanut butter, tomato paste and 5 spice. Sorted.
i had a sandwich and made strogonoff

thanks for the help
Post Edited: 23.03.2011 @ 16:22 PM by Simeon
drew said:Meat was thicker than the bread.

That's a proper sandwich
This thread made me hungry...

I would definitely say a nice sandwich, I usually eat roast beef with some cheese and heat it up for a bit to melt the cheese and warm everything up.

Another good option is beef stew - mix some chunks of beef with beef stock, carrots, potatoes, and whatever else you like then let it sit in the pot for a couple of hours on low heat.
Tom_Mutaffis said:This thread made me hungry...

I would definitely say a nice sandwich, I usually eat roast beef with some cheese and heat it up for a bit to melt the cheese and warm everything up.

Another good option is beef stew - mix some chunks of beef with beef stock, carrots, potatoes, and whatever else you like then let it sit in the pot for a couple of hours on low heat.

Sandwhich is the best , also well done tom for winning Georgia state comp, videos were great
Luke27 said:
Sandwhich is the best , also well done tom for winning Georgia state comp, videos were great

Thank you, I am going to start a training journal here some time in the next couple of weeks as well.
You are here: HomeForumNutritionLeft over roast beef recipie ideas
Return to top View Desktop Site