Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitKobayashi the japanese tsunami eats 10kg of pasta in one sitting

Kobayashi the japanese tsunami eats 10kg of pasta in one sitting

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

FatRav
this guy is a ledge. cannot believe his eating abilities. he can rack pull 300kg from below the knees too Grin

for some reason i am hella impressed by this 'sport', think anyone on here can come anywhere close to this level of skill?? my mate polished off 23 slices of pizza at the pizza hut buffet for a challenge at uni and beat everyone else by over double at a massive 140lbs bodyweight Tongue share some of your eating feats guys.
FatRav said:this guy is a ledge. cannot believe his eating abilities. he can rack pull 300kg from below the knees too Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zJg0mwt1k

for some reason i am hella impressed by this 'sport', think anyone on here can come anywhere close to this level of skill?? my mate polished off 23 slices of pizza at the pizza hut buffet for a challenge at uni and beat everyone else by over double at a massive 140lbs bodyweight Tongue share some of your eating feats guys.

f**king beast! His wikipedia page is funny. Bodyweight 58kg - 87kg! f**king contrast! Bet he s**ts like a f**king mule.
FatRav
Post Edited: 09.02.2010 @ 18:00 PM by FatRav
yeah hahaha, the guy can gain silly ammounts of weight in a single sitting! would love to see this guy clear out the pizza hut buffet, i'm thinking 50 slices Eek Eek
FatRav said:in one of his vids commentator says he can gain up to 15kg in one sitting!

The average stomach capacity in an adult is about 0.94 litres. This guy of course must have it much much larger than that. But I imagine 80% of this food will be crapped out at the end of the day. Can't imagine the body being able to use all that food! Unless he has trained that too. f**king nuts!
FatRav
goodwinm said:
The average stomach capacity in an adult is about 0.94 litres. This guy of course must have it much much larger than that. But I imagine 80% of this food will be crapped out at the end of the day. Can't imagine the body being able to use all that food! Unless he has trained that too. f**king nuts!

god it's crazy he probs has to go for an epic s**t at the end of the day. he has a ripped 6 pack and everything man is a legend Grin

anyone on here fancy their luck as a competitive eater? Wink
RobJ
Nuts.

I have s**t stomach capacity. The only thing that I can eat a lot of is Chinese food.
There's a new kid on the block though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Chestnut
FatRav
tonyjb72 said:There's a new kid on the block though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Chestnut

he's quality at hot dogs but he got owned pretty badly on chicken coming in at 2kg to kobayashi's easy 4kg, he's still king!
load of bulls**t

his body would poo it out what he didnt use and so woul;d have bad case of sore ass syndrome from being on the toilet to long

dont belive its real
FatRav
lol, it is real, search on youtube for him destroying 55 hot dogs with the buns in 10 mins. the guy is a beast.
I struggle with even a small quantity of pasta. It rapidly fills me up.
lil_lee
surly your missin one guy out.... Peter Czerwinski or furoius pete

world champion eater lost once or somethin like that....

23Slices Of Pizza Is Great!

I Can Only Jutt Manage a 14inch Pizza On My Own! Grin
FatRav
lil_lee said:surly your missin one guy out.... Peter Czerwinski or furoius pete

world champion eater lost once or somethin like that....

top find!
That steak looks f**king gorgeous!

ill have 2!
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitKobayashi the japanese tsunami eats 10kg of pasta in one sitting
Return to top View Desktop Site