Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFriday night

Friday night

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MCM
So... how are you gentlemen (and ladies?) entertaining yourself on this fine Friday night? There seem to be a few too many Christmas parties going on for my liking - far too many f**king drunks trying to start a fight.

That said - what is one to do? Go to a Salsa party full of fit Spanish birds, or stay in drinking cans?

Questions..
Jabba
I'm going to my freezing cold garage to do squats and then I'm going to practice my piano for an hour.

I walk on the wild side me!
im going to lie on my bed and drink milk with peanut butter in it while I go on the internet and enjoy my boring life
Just finished training and will be going to work in a few hours.
IrishMarc
Bot of writing and music then chilling with the missus and leffe.
Pizza and catching up on my TV shows.
Picking are lass up from work

Hitting the vodka and then off to meet friends
Cooking with friends then we're gunna cinema then a few beers!
Going to work; and finishing at 8am tomorrow morning. Me and 2 blokes; sat in silence in a huge office building. Same thing I did last night; which was, coincidentally, the Christmas Party for the other 400 employees.

Beat that. I f**king dare ya!!!!
dr_hazbun
Pizza and baby monitor watching.
Catching up on tv shows with beer and biccies
JamieG said:Cooking with friends then we're gunna cinema then a few beers!

Hobbit?
I'm having port and playing skyrim before going to work yaaay. Jelly of the hobbit
Wiegieboard said: Jelly of the hobbit

loal

this guy gets it
PaulSavage
MCM said:So... how are you gentlemen (and ladies?) entertaining yourself on this fine Friday night? There seem to be a few too many Christmas parties going on for my liking - far too many f**king drunks trying to start a fight.

That said - what is one to do? Go to a Salsa party full of fit Spanish birds, or stay in drinking cans?

Questions..

Squats

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFriday night
Return to top View Desktop Site