Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBodybuilder decks judge after losing 'strongman competition'

Bodybuilder decks judge after losing 'strongman competition'

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

The Sun is going to town on this but last time I checked do bodybuilders in a tan do strongman competitions? Grin

UNHAPPY SLAP Irate bodybuilder decks official after losing strongman competition before ‘pulling todger out in front of sport’s president’
Giannis Magkos filmed flooring Armando Marquez of the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness after losing in the 2016 Diamond Cup in Greece

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2293512/bodybuilder-decks-official-lo...
SteBennett
They couldn't have put any less effort in to research, really winds me up stuff like that
A large portion of the U.K. take political commentary by these same newspapers as truth....
No wonder we're doomed.
Did the judge disallow one of his lifts or something?
scruffmcbuff
Big Z is getting leaner and leaner
LaTuta
Thats a new event.
Slapping a judge while being oiled up and wearing a string.
The Daily Mail says he exposed himself in protest at losing.

Onlookers tried to reason with the shirtless muscleman, but continued screaming in protest.

Evolution of Body Building cited reports that he later pulled out his p****, but this was not shown in the video.
DeanW92
My favourite bit

"The site also claims Magkos went on to pull his todger out in front of the IFBB’s President Dr Rafael Santonja"
scruffmcbuff
Next time i suck at a comp (Wont have to wait long) Ill get my penis out in protest too.
jwp
scruffmcbuff said:Next time i suck at a comp (Wont have to wait long) Ill get my penis out in protest too.

If you're gonna suck, i'll get my penis out too
Starving, dehydrated, estrogena crushed to nil for super dryness.

can imagine comp day bbers are a tetchy bunch at the best of times lol
It'll be aired just before Christmas I hear.
SteBennett
Post Edited: 02.12.2016 @ 09:05 AM by SteBennett
Fazc said:It'll be aired just before Christmas I hear.

Haha
AdamT
I really hate bodybuilding, no disrespect to the bodybuilders on here. I went to a show and I f**king hated it. Also training in a gym with only bodybuilders is s**t. The equipment is good and it's cheap, so I stay. Plus the owner is a decent chap.

f**k bodybuilding!
AdamT said:I really hate bodybuilding, no disrespect to the bodybuilders on here. I went to a show and I f**king hated it. Also training in a gym with only bodybuilders is s**t. The equipment is good and it's cheap, so I stay. Plus the owner is a decent chap.

f**k bodybuilding!

lot of respect for the dieting and the sacrifices to get to the top (see andreas munzer) as it's brutal, but not a sport i could ever get into. ones like stan (efferding), ronnie and dorian are popular amongst us strength lot because they train heavy as f**k
but a lot don't.. I remember watching jay cutler vids where he drags his bag round the gym doing 'pump' stuff - so boring.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBodybuilder decks judge after losing 'strongman competition'
Return to top View Desktop Site