Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosAndy Bolton 4 x 370 mark Steele 310kg dead

Andy Bolton 4 x 370 mark Steele 310kg dead

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

IrishMarc
great form.
fantastic
Great lifting, mega.
AdamT
Amazing. He will surely lift at least 450 again with straps at European strongman
what the f**k

he'd of done 6-7 with ease
AdamT
Benfrancis1993 said:what the f**k

he'd of done 6-7 with ease

I agree, mans a machine. Everything looks so effortless. Unbelievable power and explosion
slimsim
That was bloody brilliant!!!!
Post Edited: 23.04.2014 @ 23:17 PM by BigMacca
I don't know why he's risking injury by deadlifting so heavy - He'd be much better off picking up carpets and doing partial bench presses!
Even 320kg looked like a speed rep. 370s looked easy with a couple more there
BigMacca said:I don't know why he's risking injury by deadlifting so heavy - He'd be much better off picking up carpets and doing partial bench presses!

Grin Grin Grin
brownbear said:
BigMacca said:I don't know why he's risking injury by deadlifting so heavy - He'd be much better off picking up carpets and doing partial bench presses!

Grin Grin Grin

#TrainLikeASavage
BigMacca said:
brownbear said:

Grin Grin Grin

#TrainLikeASavage

#SavagePower
John
I'm sure he is a man with a plan you don't get that good without knowing what you doing.just amazing form not a hint of a hitch or stall every rep like the first.hope to meet him soon for some tips.
Bloody awesome!Cool

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosAndy Bolton 4 x 370 mark Steele 310kg dead
Return to top View Desktop Site