REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 123 guests
You are here: HomeForumNotevenslightly → View All Posts

View All Posts: Notevenslightly

» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)29-05-2015 @ 00:48 
unit94 said:
Lol you're 29, arent you abit old to be trolling internet forums?

feel free to refute or discuss previous comments.
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)29-05-2015 @ 00:14 
Post Edited: 29.05.2015 @ 07:38 AM by Notevenslightly
Rick said:Fury Road is an astonishing film. Anybody who is upset that the film isn't about Max but rather the people he finds himself around hasn't paid attention to the previous films. Anybody who is upset by the fact that it features female characters and takes the view that women ought not to be property is a f**kwit.

New guy: stop trolling, or you're gone. First, last, and only warning.

Ban me f**kwit!

Have you got low test issues or are you just mentally incapable of rational thought? this board is a shinning example of the feminized male!

I have a quote here which seems fitting,

"Equality is a lie concocted by inferior people who arrange themselves in herds to overpower those who are naturally superior to them. The morality of 'equal rights' is a herd morality, and because it opposes the cultivation of superior individuals, it leads to the corruption of the human species"

This will more than likely shoot over your head Grin
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 14:48 
JohnGym said:I agree with you mate, nice one. I am really glad you joined the forum. I hope you stay and post everyday.

» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 14:45 
JohnGym said:Everyone agrees with you mate, nice one. We are all really glad you joined the forum. We hope you stay and post everyday.

Woah there big lad, the herd mentality is strong with this oneWink
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 14:42 
macroth said:
Well, I'm very near the top of my (intellectual) profession, so I can't complain.
You, on the other hand, seem to have suffered tremendously at the hands of modern feminist radicals, so I'm just offering some solidarity. Us men must stick together in these times of female oppression, wouldn't you say?

On the contrary, I have neither suffered nor do I think I will in the near future.

Well done on the intellectual success, If it is indeed true, maybe you should try applying it better in contributing something of worth to the discussion, wouldn't you agree?
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 14:29 
macroth said:
You poor thing. Unhappy Would you like a strong, manly shoulder to cry on?

Nice contribution meat head.

I'm guessing the meritocracy has been exercised on you to the utmost Wink
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 14:26 
Benvie said:
I don't think anyone was suggesting that positive discrimination is the way forward. Just that the chaps view of women being inherently inferior to men is idiotic and hopefully a poor attempt at trolling rather than his actual views. If that is what he actually believes then it is extremely worrying/sad.

I say Men and Women are inherently different, you say inferior, why?

I think the Governments might disagree on positive discrimination
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 14:15 
billynomates said:I'll try and address the point constructively...

I think women should have the same opportunities as men. In general they should be treated equally, but there are certain situations where this isn't feasible.

I think jobs should be given on merit, and think the whole idea of setting aside jobs for certain genders or races is bulls**t.

Absolutely agree

Government's pandering to the the masses with "Politically Correct Affirmative Action" with quotas of Women to be met all in the name of equality, were before a meritocracy existed is damaging.

We live in a world of inherent female privilege yet are constantly misinformed of the actual realities of said privilege.

It's incredibly difficult to have any kind of discourse with the younger guys who for whatever reason just lap it up as gospel truth
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 12:46 
unit94 said:Yeah you have to be A troll

Yes I must be, Critical thinking is a dangerous thing
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 12:38 
LessThanLuke said:How is this guy not banned yet? Is misogyny totally fine on this forum mods?

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 12:37 
unit94 said:Why do I think women should be treated equally to men? That is by far and away the stupidest question I have ever been asked. Wow.

wow, you are slow big guy.

You're confusing basic human rights with gender equality
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 12:12 
unit94 said:I think women should be treated equally to men just like I think people of all races should be treated equally or people in different social classes should be treated equally. Yes some women take an extreme view that men should be demonised and by you using the term "modern feminism" this allows you to use them as your argument but we all should be feminist and there shouldnt be a need for the term any more as it should be the standard response by everyone. Mad Max is a daft action film but lets take any other daft action film where the big strong men come and save the helpless female. You wouldnt even bring up any gender issues in films like that but as soon as they have afew powerful female roles in a film you get all riled up!

Why do you think Women should be treated equally to Men?

Social classes by their very definition would imply all things are not equal, I would love to know how you came to think this way.

Why should we all be feminist? just because you feel everyone should?
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 12:06 
LessThanLuke said:
Low intelligence and lifting seem to go hand in hand sadly.

Fine example you are too
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 11:10 
LessThanLuke said:
Yes I am. Anyone who doesn't see equal rights between the sexes as something that has merit is not someone who's opinion I take seriously. Also why do you think the film was feminist? Just because it had some strong female characters?
Yes I am.

What is your definition of equality in regards to Gender?

Do you believe Gender is a social societal construct employed by the man to force women in to a lifetime of slavery and servitude?

What role to you believe modern feminism should have today?

Do you understand the basic biological differences between a man and a woman?

A criticism of feminism is not a criticism of women per-se no woman is born a feminist

I find male feminists such as yourself to be repugnant and of low moral quality .

You have nothing here but low level generic argumentation
» Ricks Film Review Thread (Go to post)28-05-2015 @ 10:48 
ChrisMcCarthy said:Your review seems to have gone down by 30% since you posted it in the other thread - is this so you can generate more pop from the anti-feminist stance you appear to be taking?

I do love a good debate with a plebeian mind Grin

You are here: HomeForumNotevenslightly → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions