REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumrichcooper → View All Posts

View All Posts: richcooper

» Which 3 Mr Men characters best suit you? (Go to post)21-11-2011 @ 21:21 
Mr Bombastic
Mr Mr
Mr Sandman
» Anyone got a deadlift suit they want to sell? (Go to post)21-11-2011 @ 21:10 
Got a metal king in a 56 if your planning on putting on a few stone?!
» 280kg deadlift off 5 inch box (Go to post)29-10-2011 @ 15:35 
That's silly strong. I've started doing these recently and was curious if they actually helped. Good to see a top notch athlete doing them, means I may now persevere .
» WSM 2011 Videos (Go to post)27-10-2011 @ 14:06 
Excuse my technical inabilities of not being able to figure out how to get the videos on here but there is a large selection of videos on You Tube which dont appear to have been viewed too many times so may be worth a look. Just search for 'crackvenom' and their on his channel.
» Which belt is best? (Go to post)30-09-2011 @ 17:54 
Order placed today for strength shop 10ml double prong buckle.
Thanks for the input gents
» Which belt is best? (Go to post)29-09-2011 @ 19:37 
Rico said:[url=]http://www.sshealthfoods.com/pages.php?page=lt.fitnessgear&...

20 quid, not sure about shipping.

I'd looked and actually ordered one of these thinking it wouldnt matter if it got robbed. It came yesterday with two of the metal rivits broken and the loop only part stiched on. wasnt best pleased especially after speaking to their less than helpful customer service team.

Cheers for the input gents, i'm currently between the inzer and the strength shop 13ml lever as its had a couple of quid knocked off. any other thoughts still greatly accepted as i have to wait till monday to place the order.
» Which belt is best? (Go to post)29-09-2011 @ 18:03 
milsy said:Are you competing in a powerlifting fed?

No mate just an overweight gym rat who does the odd strongman comp, nothing serious but I'd still like something that lasts
» Which belt is best? (Go to post)29-09-2011 @ 15:19 
After some thieving c**t recently walked off with the belt i got off Buzz a few months back i'm now in a position to get a replacement. Apart from the ones available through Strength Shop are there any others it would be worth looking at and what are the benefits, if any, to belts with a lever fastening.

Cheers
» 56'' Metal King Deadlifter for sale (Go to post)23-09-2011 @ 13:46 
I had this off Andy Cairney a couple of months back, however for the life of me I just cant get used to lifting in it.

Drop me a PM if your interested.

Cheers
» B.S.W and Male Inters comp SEPT 18th 2011 (Go to post)16-09-2011 @ 17:41 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Tricky height for you?
It's just above my knees! Happy
Unfortunately, my left sacroiliac joint is f**ked Unhappy

Yeah, very. Only tried it a couple of times and struggled. I'm a good 6' 4" and 18" is well below my knee.
» B.S.W and Male Inters comp SEPT 18th 2011 (Go to post)16-09-2011 @ 17:11 
Cheers, this could be awkward
» B.S.W and Male Inters comp SEPT 18th 2011 (Go to post)16-09-2011 @ 17:05 
I realise it's a bit late to worry or do anything about it now but how high is the deadlift from?
» B.S.W and Male Inters comp SEPT 18th 2011 (Go to post)11-09-2011 @ 11:06 
Matspence said:
lol, im not bothered fella, it gives me a reason to give it my all, im already going to get the wooden spoon (last place) but im only going for some experience, next year is going to be my year as im doing opens, i think at the level of inters novice and first timers there is nothin to prove just gain experience and to enjoy the sport as much as poss, anyways its not up too me if you compete or not but my vote is not bothered either way lol,

That's fair enough, just thought I'd respond so it was out there and there was no questions leading up to it. I'm far from being an open competitor but that's where my ambitions lie for next year. There's s couple of names in here that I have my money on for a podium next week and if I can keep up with them I'll be pleased. See you next week mate
» B.S.W and Male Inters comp SEPT 18th 2011 (Go to post)10-09-2011 @ 21:48 
Matspence said:
name and shame lol

That may well be me. In my defence I only qualified for England's as a reserve and put my name down for this comp before i found out. I'm not in this to 'glory hunt' or piss any of you guys off. my intention was to enter as many comps as I could in my first year to gain experience and event practice.
» B.S.W and Male Inters comp SEPT 18th 2011 (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 19:15 
Ah ok mate, sorry I'm s**te with names. Beginners luck that was, be good to compete against you again.

You are here: HomeForumrichcooper → View All Posts
Return to top View Desktop Site