Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsgreigbroon

greigbroon

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

biggreigbroon
trying axel clean 90k can do 85 no probs but hit the wall after that cant do continental because have not got a belly and my abs are to hard the bar just slides offUnhappyany tips please
GET A BELLY
Use a belt as a "ledge". Simples.

Paul
biggreigbroon
yeh thanks m8 just the sort of advice i needed.comp at end of feb so plenty o time to get fatConfused
biggreigbroon
that would be ma best bet but its a no go. i cant understand why
What about a small towel folded over your belt to make a shelf mate, or leaving the slack end of the belt in kind of a loop through the buckle
Is this the nun
Comp is mimicking the Arnolds, so same rules apply whenever possible. Check and see how other ripped guys like Marius does it, and try and copy his style. Or Cammy, he's no gut and nailed it. Just a case of trying different techniques, see what works. Pull it into yourself rather than up. And stop moaning Happy
Coming to the unit and practising might help

where you been nun
nitemairs
Stop being a pussy & man up. Grin
biggreigbroon
replica? my m8 had a cozworth and really it waz a 1.3 replica my arse its never the same.ill get it sorted by the day Grin
biggreigbroon
time for a wee update.my dead lift is now up to 230 and hope 200 squat in the next 2 weeks or so.i also hope to do 110 log on sunday and 120 by june ill keep updating to let u know how i get onGrin
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsgreigbroon
Return to top View Desktop Site