Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStrength Shop - new products and updates

Strength Shop - new products and updates

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

SCO_Jordan said:I was referring to the squat rack with pullup bar.
Cheers.

A while off, probably 4 months.

Meatfish said:Saw the camber bar is on special. Any plans to sell a bench specific cambered bar? ie, one where you hold the bar in line with the centre of the plates but that has a camber further in allowing for a greater range of motion for the Bench (helps strength off chest). Watson's version looks like this http://www.gymequipment.uk.com/store/image/1inyl/Special_Bars_...

Our cambered bars were the same as that one up until about a month ago. A lot of people wanted a bigger camber so we changed them to the current design. We've one left that we've used a few times in training if you want it for £100 including delivery?
Strength Shop Compact GHD's, £30 off at just £199.99 until Sunday or while stocks last! https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/weekly-specials/glute-ham-developer-...

Another of our weekly specials.

The Olympic cambered bar, a very underused bar in the gym, great for adding a bit of variety into squatting, benching, and rowing to name a few lifts.

Approximate spec;

28mm diameter shaft, 20kg bars, rated to 700lbs.

Straight section in between cambers - 1200mm.

Down from £139.99 to just £99.99

Our full rubber bumper plates now come with a 10-year guarantee against splitting/cracking of the plates.

We have heard of many people asking about if our bumper plates 'split or crack after use'. We've sold thousands of them over the years, as well as using them extensively ourselves in training, and have never heard of this happening to any of them. To give you peace of mind and to back this up, we're now selling these bumpers with a 10-year guarantee against splitting/cracking of them (5's are excluded from the guarantee).
Hi mate, i took delivery of my new 64kg dumbbell the other day, but i think there has been a mistake? I've checked my order an i deffo only ordered 1, i've also checked my paypal an i've only paid for 1, but......i've had 2 delivered???? Was it a bogof offer? lol i presume there has been a mistake your end somewere?????
fatneck said:Hi mate, i took delivery of my new 64kg dumbbell the other day, but i think there has been a mistake? I've checked my order an i deffo only ordered 1, i've also checked my paypal an i've only paid for 1, but......i've had 2 delivered???? Was it a bogof offer? lol i presume there has been a mistake your end somewere?????

So you got a free DB and you are complaining? Ha. More honest than most.
LessThanLuke said:
So you got a free DB and you are complaining? Ha. More honest than most.

It's a mans livelyhood, dont get me wrong if it was abig multi national company.....lol
And i think Brian looks after us Sugdeners well enough Wink
fatneck said:
It's a mans livelyhood, dont get me wrong if it was abig multi national company.....lol

True enough Happy
When do you ever use 2 circus dumbells at the same time anyway.
fatneck said:

We are a big multi national company now Happy Thanks for your honesty, appreciate it. There are a few of us taking care of orders now, I guess a couple of us printed off a label for it and the guys in the warehouse didn't pick up on the duplicate label. Will pm you to sort it out.
lol but you aint no "faceless machine" Cool
fatneck said:lol but you aint no "faceless machine" Cool

Just send it me rick.
Buzz, What's the most weight you reckon one of your wooden logs can take? Our gym has just bought one and I can't imagine I'd be popular for breaking it as soon as it arrived by overloading it.

Cheers,
Benvie
Benvie said:Buzz, What's the most weight you reckon one of your wooden logs can take? Our gym has just bought one and I can't imagine I'd be popular for breaking it as soon as it arrived by overloading it.

Cheers,
Benvie

120? Probably a bit more. It's really just about being careful when you're putting it down, ideally use tyres or blocks, but have them on the log itself to limit the amount of strain going through the pins (if that makes sense!)
Cool, cheers for that.
Dumbbell on its way mate, just been picked up
fatneck said:Dumbbell on its way mate, just been picked up

Nice one, thanks for your help!
Photos of some new toys arrived in today;

Return to top View Desktop Site