Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012

Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thanks Jay.

Cheers Johnboy, will do.
really looking forward to this. fantastic lineup!
hilliker
Well done george for getting to Bsm mate.only guy from southern qualifier that's kept going
hilliker said:Well done george for getting to Bsm mate.only guy from southern qualifier that's kept going

The boy done good! Can't wait to pull out all the stops for these guys - they deserve it.
and i was only a reserve :P
Ben, are straps allowed on the deadlift? (I may have missed this on another post?) ...please no suits!?
stuarty said:Ben, are straps allowed on the deadlift? (I may have missed this on another post?) ...please no suits!?

Suits and straps allowed.
is there a poster made for this? I will set up a facebook events page to help advertise...........

Cheers
hixxy1985 said:is there a poster made for this? I will set up a facebook events page to help advertise...........

Cheers

An official council poster is being made-up which I will chase next week when everyone is back at work properly.

If its too corporate for Sugden and the rest of the world I will see if one of our resident poster gurus can help.
Ben_F said:
An official council poster is being made-up which I will chase next week when everyone is back at work properly.
If its too corporate for Sugden and the rest of the world I will see if one of our resident poster gurus can help.

let me know if you need me. Just working on the SAC one as we speak, er, type I mean.
PeteHodgson said:
let me know if you need me. Just working on the SAC one as we speak, er, type I mean.

Thanks mate, I don't like to keep asking... but will probably ask next week!
Ben_F said:
Thanks mate, I don't like to keep asking... but will probably ask next week!

lol!Grin
Pete make a frigging poster :-)
yeah put yer gay hands to use!!! Grin
chaos said:yeah put yer gay hands to use!!! Grin

LMAO......

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site