Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsGBPF south west unequipped powerlifting and single lifts championships

GBPF south west unequipped powerlifting and single lifts championships

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

thrower
The GBPF South West Unequipped Powerlifting and Single Lifts Championships takes place at Kings Park Athletic Centre,Bournemouth on Sunday May 22nd.
Weigh-in 8.30-10am.Lifting starts at 10.30am.
The Event is OPEN to all GBPF lifters .South West Championship awards for all age groups and weightclasses and an OPEN best lifter award .
Entry forms and Posters are available soon on www.bournemouthbarbell.co.uk
More to follow.
Paul
Sec. Bournemouth Barbell
01202 770894 dpaul.rees@ntlworld.com
Carlin_Jones23
Looking forward to this comp!I will do the 3lifts
I'm not able to do it this year, good luck to everyone lifting though
Would have done this if I wasn't going to be in Hong Kong for the summer!

I urge everyone to take part in this comp though, from what I heard as well as my own experience this will be an excellent venue and expertly ran competition!
tz1127 said:Would have done this if I wasn't going to be in Hong Kong for the summer!

I urge everyone to take part in this comp though, from what I heard as well as my own experience this will be an excellent venue and expertly ran competition!

From experience the Bournemouth lot always put on a good, well organised comp
Entry form for this event:

http://bournemouthbarbell.co.uk/competitions/forthcoming-event...
thrower
Entries have started to arrive with several British Internationals, giving equipment a rest,entering.Cafe open all day,parking free,music background and much more.
Regards,
Paul
thrower
Among the entries so far is a strong line up in the ladies Championship with Charlotte Shotton -Gale and Louise Watton just back from the European Championships . Rosi Lima is in great form and with Lisa Hicks( Euro junior just coming up will only bench),Sha Sha Bowers,and Rachel Hayes also entering.
Men include Euro Junior bound lifters Alistair Cannings and Steve Tyers just taking first lifts.Many others local and from further a field complete the line up so far.Entries close early next week.
Regards,
Paul
thrower
Entry has arrived from Carlin Jones.
Paul
thrower
Filling up fast.Entries today from Jennifer Nicoll,Robbie Rees,Craig Williams.
Carlin has entered at 83kg.Now that will be interesting!
Entries close on Monday.Full Power or Single Lifts.Guests welcome.
Regards,
Paul
Carlin_Jones23
yeah looking forward to making the weight! haha
thrower
Looks like two full flights.One or two just doing Bench and Deadlift.Entries are closed now.Weightlifting event follows after the end of the powerlifting event and presentations.Should be 12 weightlifting from Bournemouth Barbell.
Lifting starts at 10.30am.The weightlifting event starts at around 4pm.
Regards,
Paul
thrower
Thirty three lifters in the powerlifting and single lifts.Weightlifting(12 lifters) starts after the powerlifting(about 4pm).All welcome.Lifting(power) starts at 10.30am.Cafe open from 8am.
Regards,
Paul
thrower
Good lifting at Kings Park today.British records by Rosi Lima 57kg and Louise Watton 63kg (425 wilks-best lady lifter).Jennifer Nicoll M1 84+ benched 87.5kg.
Alistair Cannings(73.4) went well setting new Bench figures.Carlin Jones totalled 605 to win the 83kg class.Robbie Rees 105kg junior totalled 715kg (427 wilks best male lifter)including a 300kg deadlift and set new records.Craig Williams 120kg class South Mids guest aged 15 benched 135kg and deadlifted 235.!
Results will be published shortly by Alistair on our web site www.bournemouthbarbell.co.uk .Thanks to John Porter who was platform manager and to Richard Parker,Pete Fortey and Kevin Green for refereeing.A really enjoyable event.Thankyou to everyone that took part.
Regards to all,
Paul
Results can be found here:

http://bournemouthbarbell.co.uk/competitions/competition-archi...
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsGBPF south west unequipped powerlifting and single lifts championships
Return to top View Desktop Site