Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshittraining journals debate

training journals debate

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Pete's a three or four (I lose track) times British champion and record-holder with nobody close to him in his class who's been keeping a log without fail for longer than many of us have been lifting. End of discussion imo.
MarkClegg said:

And Griff, Why you not been posting as much these days, Cleggers misses You man Cool

I am always loitering and watching things, been very busy at this end with financial stuff and house purchase plus a couple of other bits n bobs.
Rick said:Pete's a three or four (I lose track) times British champion and record-holder with nobody close to him in his class who's been keeping a log without fail for longer than many of us have been lifting. End of discussion imo.

The Classes I suppose bring argument into it as to if that makes him a great/good lifter, successful I suppose - but given the reduced field is it a big fish in a little pond?
MattGriff said:
is it a big fish in a little pond?

Doesnt matter any more. Pete can clean now. At long f**king last he's one of us. Man I feel proud right nowGrin
little_a said:
Doesnt matter any more. Pete can clean now. At long f**king last he's one of us. Man I feel proud right nowGrin

Have you lemoners been telling him waxing your car is what you mean by being sexy and cleaning? bas***ds!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshittraining journals debate
Return to top View Desktop Site