REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 237 guests

Non Alcoholic fatty liver disease

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

bezaIcon...24-01-2020 @ 18:25 
I hit a pb today with a chest infection
Member 3283, 1921 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Good luck with it.

I'd highly recommend losing weight, just for the feel good factor of it!

Thanks Wayne, will see how I go for a few months, then may well do that if I don’t get anywhere.
danbaseleyIcon...25-01-2020 @ 07:23 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4485 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
You're probably going to have to lose bodyfat.

A lot of people store fat 50/50 between around their organs and under their skin: others have more around their organs and less under their skin.

Changing your diet can help, but it's still plenty easy to keep your body composition exactly the same - only now you are eating "clean" foods.
bezaIcon...25-01-2020 @ 12:04 
Member 3283, 1921 posts
danbaseley said:You're probably going to have to lose bodyfat.

A lot of people store fat 50/50 between around their organs and under their skin: others have more around their organs and less under their skin.

Changing your diet can help, but it's still plenty easy to keep your body composition exactly the same - only now you are eating "clean" foods.

Thanks for the input mate, much appreciated.my diet really isn’t bad at all, all whole grain foods/eggs/white meats etc. Only thing really is my evening meal I obviously have what my family have. Just have to change that too I guess, be eating like a bloody pro bodybuilder at this rate lol
danbaseleyIcon...25-01-2020 @ 23:54 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4485 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
You'll be ripped by summer!!!

I had a mate who got the same diagnosis. He was snacking a lot between meals. Not eating junk food, but getting sandwiches and boiled eggs as appetisers to his three squares a day.
bezaIcon...26-01-2020 @ 07:59 
Member 3283, 1921 posts
danbaseley said:You'll be ripped by summer!!!

I had a mate who got the same diagnosis. He was snacking a lot between meals. Not eating junk food, but getting sandwiches and boiled eggs as appetisers to his three squares a day.

Yeh quantity of food maybe I need to change, I have a good 5 healthy ish meals a day, but maybe it’s the quantity that’s becoming a problem. Hope not cus I’m bloody starving all the time now never mind cutting it all down lol!

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions