Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSmoking...

Smoking...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Its also funny how he points out his 2.5kg heavier bench when his deadlift is 40kg less
TravisFandango
EDCLARKE said:Yes fandango said much the same

You don't deserve my jealousy until you've put another 2.5kg on your bench!
slimsim said:
Of course he is. You're never going to admit to having a 3' nubbin though are you.
Roll-Eyes
On a side note, the most alpha male person I've ever known still competes in BBing. He runs a multi million pound company earning probably £700k a year, drives a ferrari and his wife an R8 and has zero confidence issues. I really don't think you can generalise those who lift weights within such small parameters. I just fell into it after being ask by my mates to go to the gym and enjoyed the feeling, no ulterior motive whatsoever.

More importantly, how big is his cock?
I like Kyle he's amusing.
TravisFandango said:

I won't accept your jealousy until you've put another 2.5 inches on your cock
I bet kyle owns a quarry run by ponies
Kyle how many plants do you own?
EDCLARKE said:
TravisFandango said:

I loaled.
minibig1
I love the way Kyle talks about people having confidence issues then tries to prove his superiority by talkin about how big his bench press and phallus are, what a whopper
This thread is ruiningy productivity
TravisFandango
EDCLARKE said:

those 2.5 inches being made out of your own cock specifically for the purpose of cock jousting me! You're a sick man Clarke!
kyle said:
touche... but seriously, how many of you started lifting weights because you were bullied or wanted to get laid?
I reckon most people who are obsessed with weights have some sort of issues and are usually the beta males. The truly self-assured alpha males went into real sports, make millions and f**k groupies... while those dedicated lifters stay in their garages lifting weights for their 20 youtube subscribers

I started lifting weights cos it seemed fun and I thought in would be good at it. I'm guessing you are the same troll as the last few weeks though.
TravisFandango said:
those 2.5 inches being made out of your own cock specifically for the purpose of cock jousting me! You're a sick man Clarke!

You say that like its a a bad thing
Kyle please don't send me pm's that make no sense
slimsim
EDCLARKE said:Kyle please don't send me pm's that make no sense

*chants* POST.....POST.....POST.....POST.....POST.....POST!!!!!!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSmoking...
Return to top View Desktop Site