Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitdoes anyone actually believe this or is it a photoshop??

does anyone actually believe this or is it a photoshop??

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

im sure there is a article on him somewhere on BB.com

with plenty of pics him before his ripped days!

monster like!
nitemairs
Where did the tats go from the before pics that were on his shoulders? Amazing what a spay tan can do lol
100% correct, ive seen victor martinez off season and wow f**k me hes a fat f**ker ha the bb vids ya see are pre comp but lee priest has a vid of off season n hes huge !
RobJ
What's not to believe. He puts on a lot of weight in the off season then diets down for competition.
after speaking to a former fat bas***d who im not going to name although he is very well known to all of us, he dieted down from a similar size to lee and said that although now he doenst have an ounce of fat on him, his skin sags. so how on earth he get his skin to tighten up this much to reveal the definition?? also i know the idea of bb is to not worry bout how fat u r offseason, but even like when flex lewis, or jay cutler are forced by rabbling crowds of young boys keen to see muscles to take their shirts off, the are still relatively lean
lil_lee
i used to be a big fan of him even followed on his dvd diary for a bit :/

that was in his offseason, hes a bit of a rebel bodybuilder not giving a s**t for things he used to binge on kfc to ge tto that size... but cos it was only for a few months the skin wasnt hanging of him like other fat people, kinda like a balloon it hadnt stretched...

im sure he got banned from the ifbb for questioning results saying its all fixed... hes got some rather meaty tattoos adorning his back and face and one hell of a daughter!

http://orecordar.com/out.php/i540_aleighlegs.jpgg

http://orecordar.com/out.php/i538_Leesprivatepics1471.jpg

http://orecordar.com/out.php/i535_newundies.JPG
lil_lee said:
im sure he got banned from the ifbb for questioning results saying its all fixed... ]

sure i read that somewhere too! a beast of a man nonetheless
and as for his daughter....oooooo yes!
Shaun
Yeah, wouldn't mind taking his daughter back home at night for a cup of tea and a game of scrabble.
He's not even that fat in the off-season pics. They are not all after pics, some are from earlier in his career... but the transformation is genuine.

Its luck of the raw as to whether you get loose skin, I've seen it go both ways plenty of times when people have lost fat to compete in bodybuilding, some losing a lot of fat and their skin stays tight and some losing a lot less weight but having loose skin.
Lee im impressed, how did you know of these pics ?? Good lad none the less Grin
lil_lee
you know what... i have no idea how i cam across them... im sure the first time i saw them jailbate was mentioned... could have been possible search terms :/ either that or bodybuilding.com

glad i came across them tho....
phwoar u r right!!! think i can honestly say if he kicked up a fuss bout me taking his daughter out to dinner, it would be well worth taking him on just for the honour of exchanging bodily fluids with that fine example!!! Grin
HAHA!! That Just Made Me Piss Myself...

...At The End Of The Video It Says "Thanks Steroids"

What a Dickhead ! Grin

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitdoes anyone actually believe this or is it a photoshop??
Return to top View Desktop Site