Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThe Cycling Thread

The Cycling Thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Steve
Boar said:I think I got a choice of 10 or 11 speed when I got the kickr, I chose the 11 , I don't have any problems although I am not one for running up and down the gears

One other question - do you need to change the indexing of your gears to make them work properly on the Kickr or can you just switch the bike back and forth?
Steve said:
Does the Kickr work OK with the 11 speed Ultegra? I've seen quite a few people saying they have problems. (Not as many as with the Neo)

No problems whatsoever. It's just a normal 11 speed cassette so I can't see how you would? You could have an ultegra cassette on it if you wanted. No one I know has ever had a problem wth the indexing.
had the day off work yesterday so my legs were a little more rested for the Friday night race (a time trial) where I managed to come second in category B , just short of 4 w/kg (3.99 average watts 296)

it was a short race (30 mins - 20 something km)

I feel now that I am back to where I was when I got the flu way back at the start of November !!!
Steve
Great ride. Perfect timing to start getting down to some proper training.

"Just" 30 weeks to Ironman!
*GULP*

I'm probably going to continue racing, I really enjoy it , I especially enjoyed the time trial

also signed to do the Wigan half marathon in March , most likely wont be doing the Manchester marathon as I don't want to peak to soon with running , but I am going to start training harder for a nice sub 1:38

you are so good at swimming you probably don't need to do any ! send it my way !
Rotten few months for me training wise. Moved house, have had man flu, norovirus, recurring trapped nerve in my neck and 2 broken wheels.

Add to that some rubbish family stuff and the end result - fat and slow.

Time for some hard graft.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThe Cycling Thread
Return to top View Desktop Site