Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSeminar of Strength

Seminar of Strength

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

On the 11th of February. Pro Strength and Fitness will be holding The Seminar of Strength.

We dont have ONE W.S.M having a seminar but TWO!! Big Laurence Shahlaei and Rob "Tichfield" Frampton will be chatting, giving training advice, diet, tiips and the like.

Also they will be doing some show lifts.
Log
Stones
Deadlift
And even agreed to break their world record TWO MAN DEADLIFT. If alls good on the night they could break the 900 KG. Beating their old reord by a huge 160kg
where is this and how much will it be?
Swindon

£12 for tickets or £15 on night
craigmanc said:Swindon

£12 for tickets or £15 on night

thats excellent value but unfortunately pretty dam far away Unhappy
JackRevans said:
thats excellent value but unfortunately pretty dam far away Unhappy

Where abouts are you Jack?? Get a few of you togther come down in the car, have a session in gym, shower then sit down.

Tickets going well
TomS
sounds great
what time does it start - and how long is it planned to be?
Also, how do I get my hands on tickets please?
johnHorton
wish I could get to see that,sounds great. not much chance though,live too far away. out of interest, where do you buy tickets from?
We are taking cheques or pay pal on the tickets and then you get a confirmation email
We are taking cheques or pay pal on the tickets and then you get a confirmation email
Jabba
You got a link to this Craig ?
craigmullineux@yahoo.co.uk for paypal

or send a cheque to pro strength and fitness Unit 2, Isis Trading Estate, Swindon, SN1 2PG

with name, ammount of tickets and contact email address for confirmation email

event looks like it will start approx 4.30-5pm. We are also running a training session that day if people want to train if coming from miles away

Craig/Rich
Jabba
Cheers Craig, Paypal sent.

I'll be travelling from Bradford Yorkshire and going M62 M6. There'll be three spare seats in car if anyone fancies a lift.
Jabba said:Cheers Craig, Paypal sent.

I'll be travelling from Bradford Yorkshire and going M62 M6. There'll be three spare seats in car if anyone fancies a lift.

room for a short arse powerlifter? and poss a bodybuilder/wieghtlifter/strongman if slimsim fancys it?
John Stokes payment received email will be sent tomorrow
slimsim
milsy said:
room for a short arse powerlifter? and poss a bodybuilder/wieghtlifter/strongman if slimsim fancys it?

I'm working on the wife whilst I type this!! Roll-Eyes

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSeminar of Strength
Return to top View Desktop Site