Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLove film

Love film

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Im a big film fan and I've got a monthly subscription with lovefilm... it's pretty cool I think, worth £10 a month anyway

So I've decided to start a thread to post my experience and give some feedback

Unfortunately I've picked a few right s**tters though so I'm hoping that through this thread I will get some solidified recommendations on what to order

I should have started this threads weeks ago but hey ho

Who else has love film?
Had it for a while but wasn't getting my money's worth out of it.

Considering getting that Netflix, only £6 a month I think.

Just watched Office Space, absolutely gash. Got True Grit to watch tomorrow.
shortandmighty
I've used lovefilm for a few years now and on the whole it's been pretty good. Although I have to watch the wife because she has put some stinkers on my list.
Aha benmac excellent point!!!

I heard netfix (sp?) had less selection/wasn't as good by a mate of mine who is nerdy and into movies in a big way... Otherwise I would have converted... Even though it's only £4 a month difference which is f**k all really
When I go home I'm going to brainstorm the films that were turd so people can avoid them

I managed to watch away days this week... Worth one watch, just about

If you like football then it may appeal more though!
shortandmighty said:I've used lovefilm for a few years now and on the whole it's been pretty good. Although I have to watch the wife because she has put some stinkers on my list.

Amen

f**king s**tters

The losers: great film!
I have it and my sisters bf has it so we swap between. Us what they send out but I think the best part has to be having movies streamed to my xbox just there waiting for me to watch

I watched a documentry tnite called modified its on there at the .momment I wouldn't recommend it I only watched it because I'm into body mod but this was abit over the top

And I heard netflix only has releases that are over 3 years old
Just be ab illegal c**t and torrent them all for free?
nitsua19
thosebananas said:Just be ab illegal c**t and torrent them all for free?

or stream

i've actually not watched many films recently, mainly due to them all being s**t.

Found a good website that streams series though and managed to watch every episode of scubs within a couple of weeks

moved on to big bang theory now, love that show!
Yes, I have Love Film. Will also add reviews!
Ben_F said:Yes, I have Love Film. Will also add reviews!

Please do Ben!

It would be a big help

Blue valentine is a sad but great film... Would Definately advise to watch although at first I thought it was a slow b movie I was pleasantly surprised
If the wrestler is on love film then that's a no brainer!

It's also quite cheap to buy
Not a film but the best thing I have had from them is the The Wire - brilliant.

Also very enjoyable - Deadwood.

Last film I had was The Elephant Man - disturbing and charming. I had seen it years ago but the missus hadn't so thought she ought to. But she thought it was overacted and didn't really enjoy it.
True Grit is getting swerved for Pans Labyrinth on Film 4 tonight.
Big_Vess
good choice film 4 9pm tonight - excellent film.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLove film
Return to top View Desktop Site