Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos175kg (385lb)strict press double

175kg (385lb)strict press double

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

After watching Mike Jenkins get 5 reps with just 10lbs more(395lb) i wondered how i would get on today and reasonably happy on my first attempt to get a double on this weight , i think with specific rep training i would like to match his feat of strength in the future.

Thanks for watching and here's the vid , stay strong Sugden ...........

awesome. well done. whats the most any brit has strict pressed? you and ed's 180kgx1 ?
DomRedshaw said:awesome. well done. whats the most any brit has strict pressed? you and ed's 180kgx1 ?

yes mate so far as we know , i think i have 190 in me for a single after a deload so thats the aim
pila81
ursus said:After watching Mike Jenkins get 5 reps with just 10lbs more(395lb) i wondered how i would get on today and reasonably happy on my first attempt to get a double on this weight , i think with specific rep training i would like to match his feat of strength in the future.

Thanks for watching and here's the vid , stay strong Sugden ...........

Very impressive Very strong well done
beautiful mate! sugden needs more ursus. get the log back up! Wink
Post Edited: 20.06.2013 @ 17:49 PM by unit94
Awesome! cant beat a good strict press, is ESM the next comp mate?

Edit: x2 on what Will said Happy
ursus said:
yes mate so far as we know , i think i have 190 in me for a single after a deload so thats the aim

190 Eek cool. im glad your going to start focusing more on strict press again.
Simply awesome pressing big man.

Also x3 for what Will said!!
shanejer
mad pressing there big j
nice pressing there mate,well impressed
Awesome as ever mate, incredible!
Awesome
WILLSAN said:beautiful mate! sugden needs more ursus. get the log back up! Wink

cheers Will , i will start it up again soon mate , i do like having a written record of my training to look back on.
unit94 said:Awesome! cant beat a good strict press, is ESM the next comp mate?

Edit: x2 on what Will said Happy

thanks mate but im not doing the UKs mate im gonna leave that to the "strongmen" my life is epicly busy at the moment and the comp also falls on my daughters birthday weekend and im afraid she comes first.
Amazing stuff Jay

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos175kg (385lb)strict press double
Return to top View Desktop Site