REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 233 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

what did you have for tea?

Users viewing topic: & 10 Guests

12345678910 ... ... 297298299300301302303304305306307

CAJIcon...21-09-2020 @ 23:13 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 949 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:In my best fast show impression... This week, I have mostly been eating f**k all.

Went to hospital with severe pain in my side a week ago today, and thought I was a gonna. A few days spent in hospital, nil by mouth, lots of tests, scans and antibiotics, and Iím now back home.

Diagnosis was a bad infection from diverticulitis.

Iím now 5kg down (Not a bad thing)

Iíve been eating next to nothing, drinking broths, some plain chicken, a few eggs, and a few sausages.

Iím hoping to start reintroducing some more food soon, and will be following a low FODMAP approach to help with my current condition. I do Feel like eating a real meal later mind.


Sorry to hear that mate, hope you're on the mend. I'm legit writing this from my hospital bed with suspected appendicitis so there's obviously some gastro thing going around targeting the extremely handsome members of society!
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...21-09-2020 @ 23:27 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20475 posts
CAJ said:
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you're on the mend. I'm legit writing this from my hospital bed with suspected appendicitis so there's obviously some gastro thing going around targeting the extremely handsome members of society!


Oh s**t, sorry to hear that. Not nice. Hope you get sorted.

Friday will be the 3rd anniversary of my appendix being removed. I celebrate that date with a bit of chocolate consumption.
CAJIcon...21-09-2020 @ 23:39 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 949 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Oh s**t, sorry to hear that. Not nice. Hope you get sorted.
Friday will be the 3rd anniversary of my appendix being removed. I celebrate that date with a bit of chocolate consumption.


Cheers Wayne, I thought it was severe constipation so after trying some senna with no joy I decided to neck two full bags of aldi sugar free gummies, those 'polyol' sugar substitutes never fail to do a number on my system and by a few hours later I was pissing out my arse. This was before I got admitted to hospital so I'm now periodically entertaining the rest of the ward with my best explosive tuba impression from the disabled toilet.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...23-09-2020 @ 00:26 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20475 posts
What's the latest? Was it appendicitis? If so, have you had surgery?
CAJIcon...23-09-2020 @ 07:07 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 949 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:What's the latest? Was it appendicitis? If so, have you had surgery?


It was and I have, hoping I get to go home today some time. They managed keyhole fortunately so I'm hoping that will significantly help recovery time. I had to have an 'awake' intubation however which was fairly aids
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...23-09-2020 @ 07:47 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20475 posts
Post Edited: 23.09.2020 @ 07:51 AM by Wayne_Cowdrey
CAJ said:
It was and I have, hoping I get to go home today some time. They managed keyhole fortunately so I'm hoping that will significantly help recovery time. I had to have an 'awake' intubation however which was fairly aids


Awake intubation sounds very unpleasant. I was asleep for that bit. I had keyhole too. I have a permanent scar from the top incision.

I zerchered 182kg at 7 weeks 3 days...

https://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Appendix-25272/3

I wish you a speedy recovery.
CAJIcon...23-09-2020 @ 08:38 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 949 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Awake intubation sounds very unpleasant. I was asleep for that bit. I had keyhole too. I have a permanent scar from the top incision.
I zerchered 182kg at 7 weeks 3 days...
https://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Appendix-25272/3
I wish you a speedy recovery.


Yeah was pretty crap, they have to feed a camera and breathing tube through your nose down into your windpipe, takes about 15 minutes in total.

Promising zercher statistics Happy , my training currently revolves around more bro style lifts, a bit of running and a lot of walking. So hopefully get back to some lighter stuff a bit sooner. Had to give the heavy compounds a break for a whole as my thyroid is shagged too and I'm trying not to overdo it.

I forgot Aaron had his out too, obviously quite a common occurrence
The_Lone_WolfIcon...24-09-2020 @ 19:12 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2792 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
Yeah was pretty crap, they have to feed a camera and breathing tube through your nose down into your windpipe, takes about 15 minutes in total.
Promising zercher statistics Happy , my training currently revolves around more bro style lifts, a bit of running and a lot of walking. So hopefully get back to some lighter stuff a bit sooner. Had to give the heavy compounds a break for a whole as my thyroid is shagged too and I'm trying not to overdo it.
I forgot Aaron had his out too, obviously quite a common occurrence


How are you feeling now buddy? Home yet?
The_Lone_WolfIcon...24-09-2020 @ 19:13 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2792 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
My youngest birthday today, and he wanted to go to pizza express for dinner.

I had a Calabrase pizza, and the buffalo mozzarella and tomato salad.

Iím now at home on the toilet... Something didnít agree with me. Oops.
CAJIcon...29-09-2020 @ 11:09 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 949 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
How are you feeling now buddy? Home yet?


Much better thanks mate, recovering very quickly it would seem. I was home the day after the operation just been taking it easy and doing some gentle walking/cycling.

Hope you're on the mend too mate
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...29-09-2020 @ 11:12 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20475 posts
Cycling already? Wow, good stuff Happy
Funky_monkeyIcon...10-10-2020 @ 20:43 
Avatar
What has he become ?
Member 160, 4581 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Yesterday I boiled up a bunch of big blue swimming crabs I caught the night before. Cooked 300g spaghetti and made a sauce with cream, egg, onion, garlic, and 7 blue crabs. Came out to 5 big plates, one of which was given to a neighbour. At night I ate a white grouper that was caught sleeping in the shallows, so I netted him too. A good day in all.

Today it was chicken and potato meatball things, then ordered a large meat feast pizza.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...11-10-2020 @ 15:11 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2792 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Funky_monkey said:Yesterday I boiled up a bunch of big blue swimming crabs I caught the night before. Cooked 300g spaghetti and made a sauce with cream, egg, onion, garlic, and 7 blue crabs. Came out to 5 big plates, one of which was given to a neighbour. At night I ate a white grouper that was caught sleeping in the shallows, so I netted him too. A good day in all.

Today it was chicken and potato meatball things, then ordered a large meat feast pizza.


How big was the grouper? Donít they grow to enormous size?
The_Lone_WolfIcon...11-10-2020 @ 15:11 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2792 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Last night I had 2 large grilled pork cutlets, with roasted aubergine and butternut squash.
Funky_monkeyIcon...11-10-2020 @ 16:34 
Avatar
What has he become ?
Member 160, 4581 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
How big was the grouper? Donít they grow to enormous size?


They do grow to about 50kg, but the one I had was only a lil' guy. 1lb or so, but it's still noms and there are LOADS of them about. Zero trawlers here, nobody buys fish from a market either. You either eat what you catch, or eat something else.

12345678910 ... ... 297298299300301302303304305306307

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto