REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 265 guests
You are here: HomeForumWiegieboard → View All Posts

View All Posts: Wiegieboard

12345678910 ... ... 748749750751752753754755756757758

» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 21:19 
Post Edited: 04.11.2009 @ 21:20 PM by Wiegieboard
Yea I must admit that the whole shiny gym thing pisses me off bigtime. But hey, when you're a hand model I guess you gotta wear those little glovies and stay away from things like chalk and knurled bars that may dry out your little handies.

I also was never comfortable in those types of gyms (Especially in the shower) for a very good reason. I remember once when I was a bit younger, a guy Tosh who I worked with and who was a really strong dude, refused to believe that these types of gyms were largely homosexual pick up joints. It was peak time and I was working with possibly the best looking girl I've ever known in my life, Fiona. She was pretty much everything that you could ask for in a girl, a real head turner. Now I on the other hand... I'm one ugly lookin' motherf**ker and I have been since the day those bas***d doctors they dragged me kicking and screaming out into the world. So, I asked Fiona a favour. I asked her to walk up and down one side of the gym whilst I walked up and back down the other. I asked Tosh to look where all of the male eyes in the room were pointing as we did this. We walked up, and then we walked back down again.
Tosh was laughing. He'd finally seen that even though probably the best looking girl in this country was walking up the left hand side of the gym with shorts shorter than a pair of short shorts, short shorts, most of the male eyes embedded in the clients well groomed and tanned heads were locked tightly to the right, greedy eyes on my admittedly scrumptious heinie. I always kept this masterpiece of gluteal evolution tucked safely away within the confines of my anal chastity belt (just kidding), my xxl scanteroonies and my 3 ply jogging bottoms. Still, it was as if some major had called "EYES RIGHT" on national obedient soldiers day.

From then on, my pal Tosh showered in the disabled cubicle. I still showered alone in the disabled cubicle with the lock firmly shut.
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 15:52 
Do you train at the LA Fitness in Glasgow?
A lad I went through school with trains there, though I believe he only really trains bench and for the aesthetic purposes at that.

I dunno. Maybe we should set a new trend of training whilst facing walls.
I must admit though, even with the Tuesday distraction the palace is fantastic. The coaching has been brilliant and they hoof my arse into gear when I need it just like I asked.
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 15:28 
tonyjb72 said:
Pics?? Grin Grin

I wish! She'd knock my block off!

As for the cheerleading team. It must be f**king chronic for concentration levels on heavy sets. My squat isn't exactly a world beater, but when she's lifting opposite me a set of 5 becomes a set of 3.Concentration becomes nothing more than a made up word.
Is anyone else the same or is it just I who have this particular mental weakness.
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 15:02 
Post Edited: 04.11.2009 @ 15:04 PM by Wiegieboard
MattGriff said:
You see this is where you fail, you should just allow them to look in awe, after all being a man beast they all want you!!!!

The bird on the platform opposite me was this pretty wee 17 year old Olympic lifter who on Tuesdays distracts me on a regular basis by straight leg deadlifting in low cut training tops.Unfortunately, the underwear on my arse was a ragtag old pair from the days of the dinosaurs. I'm upset to declare that even with my robust and stout beard on display, she would have felt fear on a whole new level had she seen my grotty undercrackers peering out at her from between the lips of my shredded trouser seam.

As of that day, I've made sure to wear flattering smallclothes (or maybe not small going by the size of my buttocks.) as to woo the ladies if such an accident were to occur once more.

I'm more of a skinnyfatboy with a big bum just now, but one day if I do become more beastlike in appearance, I may feel able to pursue the ladies in any attire. Hopefully with great success.
» Shaven head??? (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 12:53 
Post Edited: 04.11.2009 @ 12:54 PM by Wiegieboard
John Locke is pretty fly. I'd add a picture only I don't know how on this forum.
» Namonster's Feeble Attempt (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 12:46 
Can't beat a bit of the old squatting. I'm working my technique just now too. It's a real mother!
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 12:37 
Thanks for the welcome and well done for choosing facial hair!
Nothing defines manliness better than a robust and valiant beard.
I'm hoping that like Samsons locks, it'll bring me strength haha.
» Will's Strongman Log (Go to post)04-11-2009 @ 12:34 
well done with your 20 reps.
» A Bit of Oly Lifting (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 20:56 
Beautiful snatch ;P
Seriously though, great lifting!
» The Outhouse Is Born (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 17:23 
I know I'm a bit late posting but,.... 82k sandbag ftw!
» My Journal Thingy... (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 17:20 
I'm suffering just now as well. I guess when I go back I'll take it a little easier than I would have if I hadn't read this.
Heal up soon!
» 210kg raw squat for 20 reps (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 16:55 
This video is awesome. Well done.
» Carls Powerlifting Journal (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 16:53 
Congrats on the new total.
» Competing In Powerlifting (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 16:34 
Post Edited: 03.11.2009 @ 16:35 PM by Wiegieboard
Enjoyed reading this.
It should really get people into the mindset of how relaxed they should be before competing.
I wrestled for many years and it's so similar. To do my best, I needed to keep that calm up until my preparation to go on the mat. Then it's go time.
» Squat training video for WPC world powerlifting championships (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 16:11 
thats absolutely spectacular. well done.

12345678910 ... ... 748749750751752753754755756757758

You are here: HomeForumWiegieboard → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions