REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 265 guests
You are here: HomeForumJackcarter → View All Posts

View All Posts: Jackcarter

» Brandon McDonald Road to USA Nationals 2011!!! (Go to post)19-09-2011 @ 20:41 
BigSam said:f**king Hell Brandon My Man!

Coming On f**king STRONG Mate!

Logging Looks Awesome!
Yoke Was AWESOME!
Farmers Are Strong!
And For The Car Deadlift Frame Was Cool As f**k!
AWESOME T-SHIRT On That As WELL!! Grin

just noticed that Tshirt dude! Its ACE having one all the way over there! the dude that gave you that must be a real generous person....... Grin like i said to you on Facebook dude, good to see you back training and keep the updates coming so we know how your doing on your road to success for NAS!
» Salt Ayre Strongman Classic 2011 (Go to post)14-09-2011 @ 12:38 
FatHubble said:
Just laziness mate lol

I did think that but the rumours have been pointing towards secret training "again"!!!!! ;-)
» Salt Ayre Strongman Classic 2011 (Go to post)13-09-2011 @ 21:07 
FatHubble said:Only a week to go now guys.. Hope everyone's ready for it..

Don't worry about everyone else Hubble, Just worry about you! Not seen you in the gym for a while.....secret training????? Grin
» Powered By Peroni Nastro Azzurro (Go to post)12-09-2011 @ 14:22 
richards9876 said:
Not sure mate. I can honesly say i have never felt so f**ked in my life - my insides feel like there packing up.
In 2 full days drinking i ate a full english, chicken burger and beef burger so you can imagine the state i was in with 2x12 hour drinking sessions.

Puff
» iPhone Experts (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 20:40 
richards9876 said:Oh im not going to bin it. Mazuma were going to give me 150 when it was working - not sure what i will get now though.

they dont test they work pal they just want the components and gold out of the phone. iPhones are laced with gold and have the best components. Quids in! Dont tell them its broke and they shouldnt find out!

You coming Salt Ayre Sports Centre on Sunday?
» iPhone Experts (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 20:36 
richards9876 said:All sorted. Images & videos copied into a folder on my desktop and all my numbers typed into an excel spreadsheet.

Just need to wait for my new phone to arrive now...

Richards, dont bin your old iPhone! Sell it onto one of them mobile recycling firms! Get some serious dollar for it!
» ESM u90kg 2011 (Go to post)24-05-2011 @ 23:04 
BrandonMcdonald said:Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my schedule. i'm landing in Manchester at 11am on Thursday, will be hanging out with clegg and checking out the Manchester all day, Friday i'm hopping a train to London to sightsee so if any of you wanna meet up and show me around or grab a bite to eat and maybe a pint let me know, if at all possible i'd like to stay in London Friday night if anyone has room....
Saturday Manchester resting and hanging around the gym so if anyone wants to stop by and shoot the s**t i'm more than willing to talk... Sunday is a easy day in the morning i'll be winning ESM U90k, Later that night is the after party where the real fun will take place so lets cheers boys.

Brandon,

Im the dude picking you up from Manchester Airport courtesy of OSG. Any chance you can brink over some reeses? Them peanut butter cup things? Apparently you guys in the US have some greater choice!

Top Man!

See you thursday and have a safe flight.

Jack
» Chunky Training For a Chunky Boy! (Go to post)23-03-2011 @ 21:04 
I did the whole lot with sam. He did it all and gave 110%. If he did as he said he were he went home and biked for 1 hour. Road to under 105 is ON!!!!!
» Turner says... (Go to post)19-01-2011 @ 20:42 
tz1127 said:Not being mean or anything... sounds like he has some mental issues. If thats the case it really is not something that should be looked at as "humourous".

this opinion is from someone who has mental issues. The thread starts saying he asked for the thread to be started to spread his words of wisdom!
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)29-11-2010 @ 00:35 
Macca those squats were beautiful!
» Champions of the Future (Go to post)26-11-2010 @ 21:41 
PAGAN said:
I expect numbers bigger than Frank Bough's nob! ... not sure if your of an age to remember 'Big Frank' but I wont hold that against you...unless you fail to win this compHappy

an angry pagan actually has me worried so after some serious thought Im smashing the s**t out of this comp!
» Champions of the Future (Go to post)26-11-2010 @ 21:23 
Post Edited: 26.11.2010 @ 21:41 PM by Jackcarter
MrSmall said:
Good man!

Dont expect BIG numbers!

Typo!
» Champions of the Future (Go to post)26-11-2010 @ 21:02 
Gra_Bul said:
I'm just scared of them osg guys lol the place is a breeding ground for imense lifters! Think we should try to put on a strong YORKSHIRE front though : ) it does look like a good comp and seems I can't compete at ours I should have a go really.

stick your name down and get it done! If you dont you will only regret it!
» NEW Olympic Strongman Thread (Go to post)26-11-2010 @ 20:59 
MrSmall said:
Already in the bag matey, thanks again.
Sorry for forgetting last week.

no problems pal! Much appreciated!
» NEW Olympic Strongman Thread (Go to post)26-11-2010 @ 20:57 
Smalls just a quick reminder that I need that bag of tricks i used when removing your stitches I have some foreigners to do this weekend and that bag would be very useful!

You are here: HomeForumJackcarter → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions